Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
This one right here….🥲🔥 Dropping by Tuesday

Watching "The Last Dance" again will forever make me say "Fucc dat fat piece of shyt"

More people lurk ABW than we know, I said this yesterday

I go on Netflix last night and kickass 2 is trending number 3 on netflix

Could just be random but that’s a hell of a coincidence

Bruh, I literally made the meme of Pinky on my desktop and posted it here and only here. Some nigga took the same pic I used and added the exact same captions (pinky/big toe) but his own bootleg-ass janky lettering and done posted it up. Shit got posted here in the funny pic thread after mine.

I’m at the park with the girls and you can tell the difference between the two. My youngest will go and play with anyone and make friends. My oldest usually either plays my herself or sit by me.

Any of yall know of any high end surge protectors or maybe an hdmi surge protector?

Power company trippin out here recently and it done fucked up both of my Tvs(Samsungs).

Also lookin to replace the busted one with an OLED or QLED at this point.

@TTBF @Duwop
I got this after a power surge happened

Haven't had another power surge since but I assume I'm good

Love my Sony A90J OLED

I got this after a power surge happened

Haven't had another power surge since but I assume I'm good

Love my Sony A90J OLED

preciate it. Ima look into this. The damn surge protector I had was supposed to be a 3600 Joule one. Your joint is 4360 Joules so thats already an improvement.

Had two power outages in two weeks and when the shit came back on ONE tv got a bright ass light spot on the screen.. The other tv restarts like ever 15 minutes now smfh. Fucked up my record player too

preciate it. Ima look into this. The damn surge protector I had was supposed to be a 3600 Joule one. Your joint is 4360 Joules so thats already an improvement.

Had two power outages in two weeks and when the shit came back on ONE tv got a bright ass light spot on the screen.. The other tv restarts like ever 15 minutes now smfh. Fucked up my record player too
Did you have them plugged into your 3600 Joule one and it still killed your stuff?

Did you have them plugged into your 3600 Joule one and it still killed your stuff?

Yah one was in the living room, the other was in the bedroom. Both them joints got fucked up.

I was looking into maybe getting an HDMI surge protector. Ive been told even if you have your tv plugged up to a surge protector, if theres a bad enough surge the voltage can get to your tv via the HDMI cord from your cable box or other devices or even the coax cable.

I had the coax going through the surge protector first so im wondering if an hdmi surge protector would help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back