Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are thousands of conspiracy theories in this world. Any conspiracy or questionable actions can be solved if you just remove how it affects you from it, then consider why someone would do it.

Is the earth flat?

Why would someone spend billions of dollars to lie about the earth being flat if their intention was not to miss lead me?

You can say it benefits them, but them being benefited from affects you in someone way which is why you think that

But totally remove yourself from it, why would someone spend billions

Money doesn’t matter ?..possible, but there’s too much proof that money does matter

They want to protect themselves? Possible but they have money that matters and they are already well protected

Power hungry? They already have tons of power

Well, outside of those things it doesn’t make much sense to do that

So…they’re probably not doing that

It matters more than it should but not enough of us respect the process to not allow it to control us.
Not to their own fault, it’s not exactly taught. It has to be experienced, but to be experienced it has to be lived. But to be lived, there has to be a capability to live it. Which is why the capability to live it is made hard and forced into disillusion to make it seem like it’s miles away. It keeps the process of trying to attain alive which keeps society moving along. If everyone was allowed to experience enough wealth to put it in perspective, it wouldn’t be as important, and that would make wealth not matter. If wealth doesn’t matter, society falls apart. Because it’s built on the illusion that wealth matters. And it’s like, the transition to the alternative is much worse. That’s why the FED would rather harm the workers than those who benefit from the workers. Holding them accountable totally destroys society. The best thing is that those of us that are able to disengage can live happy and fulfilled lives. They don’t care if a few rats escape the race. You become a threat when you open the door, leave the door open, and guide the rats out. You catch the MLK.

Not to their own fault, it’s not exactly taught. It has to be experienced, but to be experienced it has to be lived. But to be lived, there has to be a capability to live it. Which is why the capability to live it is why its made hard and forced into disillusion to make it seem like it’s miles away. It keeps the process of trying to attain alive which keeps society moving along. If everyone was allowed to experience enough wealth to put it in perspective, it wouldn’t be as important, and that would make wealth not matter. If wealth doesn’t matter, society falls apart. Because it’s built on the illusion that wealth matters. And it’s like, the alternative is much worse. That’s why the FED would rather harm the workers than those who benefit from the workers. Holding them accountable totally destroys society. The best thing is that those of us that are able to disengage can live happy and fulfilled lives. They don’t care if a few rats escape the race. You become a threat when you open the door, leave the door open, and guide the rats out. You catch the MLK.
To experience the positive we have to abandon the negative. The crabs in a barrel stops us from seeing potential. Or we belittle the success of those that look like us while the white mans words are golden as he sells us bronze.
We are easily divided and everyone profits off our trauma while they build wealth for their family.
We have ignored the highest example and defend the lowest examples.
Are we for us or are we feeding off each other while they feed off the fat ones of us who devoured the lower of us.

Let’s go @Alle’Oxin’Free

To experience the positive we have to abandon the negative. The crabs in a barrel stops us from seeing potential. Or we belittle the success of those that look like us while the white mans words are golden as he sells us bronze.
We are easily divided and everyone profits off our trauma while they build wealth for their family.
We have ignored the highest example and defend the lowest examples.
Are we for us or are we feeding off each other while they feed off the fat ones of us who devoured the lower of us.

Let’s go @Alle’Oxin’Free
You are applying your sensibilities that you have now to those who didn’t go through what you went through to gain those sensibilities. It’s like parents who yell at elementary school kids because they don’t know 5 plus 5. Not remembering that there was a point in your life where that was just as challenging to you. But you are so far removed from that, to the point where it’s like, how can you not know that’s 10? It upsets you that they can’t get this thing that’s so simple. The only difference though is that you know how simple it is. Because you experience harder math, way more advanced math. That made you as smart as you are, and that..that’s simple ass math. Why can’t you get this?!! They can’t cause they aren’t where you are. And neither were you at one point. I live now in a place where I thought rich people lived when I was a kid.

I went to a prison and a kid there asked me where I’m from. I said Charleston, he said he from D.Road, that’s North Charleston. I said I lived in North Charleston and went to Brentwood. Brentwood is a notorious middle school in the hood. He asks me. What you know bout Brentwood? Like, he can’t fathom that I went to Brentwood and I’m here fixing shit and he’s in prison. Like I’m that much more different than him when in actuality I’m not. The only difference is how we think.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back