Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been left to make the hardest decision I have ever had to make. Every time that my dad has been taken off the incubator to try to see if he could breathe on his own, all of his numbers have gone down. His lungs are very bad off and the doctors have to check his heart to see if there’s any blood back washing. I talked to my brother earlier and he told me that he is leaving the decision to me. My anxiety is through the roof and I still have to tell my girls how bad off their granddad is. I don’t have many friends to tell all of this to, but a lot of you have helped not just me but a lot of us in here when it’s a serious conversation.

I will keep you and your family in my prayers. It's going to be ok. It's okay to feel how ever you feel, glad you can express yourself here. And it's all love.

I have been left to make the hardest decision I have ever had to make. Every time that my dad has been taken off the incubator to try to see if he could breathe on his own, all of his numbers have gone down. His lungs are very bad off and the doctors have to check his heart to see if there’s any blood back washing. I talked to my brother earlier and he told me that he is leaving the decision to me. My anxiety is through the roof and I still have to tell my girls how bad off their granddad is. I don’t have many friends to tell all of this to, but a lot of you have helped not just me but a lot of us in here when it’s a serious conversation.
Did ur pops leave instructions like a DNR?

I swear this Uber driver stole my chicken how is bro gonna deliver the fries veggies but no chicken

I’m a let him live today and for sure getting a refund

But tomorrow I’m hunting him down and hitting him like a pig

He did. But the other day he changed his mind and told the doctor do whatever they can to save him. My dad has become very weak and it's going to come a time where I'm going to have to step in and say that's enough.

Damn bruh that shits gotta be rough. My thoughts are with ya. What are the doctors recommending?

I swear this Uber driver stole my chicken how is bro gonna deliver the fries veggies but no chicken

I’m a let him live today and for sure getting a refund

But tomorrow I’m hunting him down and hitting him like a pig

camron.gif

What you would have done to em on any other day bro?

you wouldn't of let that shit slide?

Prayers to you and your family bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back