Status
Not open for further replies.
@400Degreez & @AP2.5

Remember this post aight.😏

When yall done yall homework....
thank me later, aight😁
AP not from New Orleans

400 ain’t the authority on New Orleans.

So again. You talking about shit you heard. I was born and raised there.

You shit on black Americans so much is disgusting

you still completely off about the jazz shit with the name drop I had to call my cousin up just to laugh at the shit

AP not from New Orleans

400 ain’t the authority on New Orleans.

So again. You talking about shit you heard. I was born and raised there.

You shit on black Americans so much is disgusting

you still completely off about the jazz shit with the name drop I had to call my cousin up just to laugh at the shit
So what about the other New orleans OGs that say different? So 400 didn't grow up in Nawlins? You have more authority than him. You more knowledgeable than him.....

Why are you ignoring Haitian history in New Orleans huh?

So haiti had no influence in New Orleans.

I asked you a question about 10,000 Haitians migrating to New Orleans before their revolution.

Why do you choose to ignore that like I'm making it up.

So what about the other New orleans OGs that say different? So 400 didn't grow up in Nawlins? You have more authority than him. You more knowledgeable than him.....

Why are you ignoring Haitian history in New Orleans huh?

So haiti had no influence in New Orleans.

I asked you a question about 10,000 Haitians migrating to New Orleans before their revolution.

Why do you choose to ignore that like I'm making it up.
You’re stupid lol.

Bruh telling me about my city I grew up in where my parents are from where my pops mom and dad from where my grandma from where their parents from where their parents from.

You’re going learn that NOLA folks of age only know NOLA and will let you know the history. The real history.

The Haitian influence is next to none of the black folks there and the city as a whole. Your books are wrong. That history ain’t how you think it is.

You’re stupid lol.

Bruh telling me about my city I grew up in where my parents are from where my pops mom and dad from where my grandma from where their parents from where their parents from.

You’re going learn that NOLA folks of age only know NOLA and will let you know the history. The real history.

The Haitian influence is next to none of the black folks there and the city as a whole. Your books are wrong. That history ain’t how you think it is.
You stay diverting and telling lies

Haitians do have an influence on New Orleans

You're just too bias to acknowledge it

What a fake

this shit was funny

What the fuck

No wonder yall don't know shit

Yall too focused on gossip🤦🏽‍♂️

Learn about ya city

Got damn dummy can find stuff about gossip like them old ladies in the supermarket reading the inquire

But can't Google haiti, new orleans, and Jazz to see thousand of articles on their connection🤦🏽‍♂️🤨

Last edited:
What the fuck

No wonder yall don't know shit

Yall too focused on gossip🤦🏽‍♂️

Learn about ya city

Got damn dummy can find stuff about gossip like them old ladies in the supermarket reading the inquire

But can't Google haiti, new orleans, and Jazz to see thousand of articles on their connection🤦🏽‍♂️🤨

Why do I need to google New Orleans culture?I am from the culture, GENERATIONS deep.

Go discuss STDs and African Genealogy.

Go back to that thread and have a dance battle using GIFs since that was so great for you. Spamming in that bitch

Wasn’t you in a Lizzo thread that involved gossip

Add in the Will Smith thread

I can go on and on if you like since you wanna be walking contradiction.

Don’t be lame all your life.

4am and this weirdo still on my dick trying to school me about the city I was born and raised in. A small as city at that lol.

Bringing folks that not even considered the creator of jazz in conversation saying he’s Haitian when he was born in NOLA to creole parents who’s not from Haiti.

Stop dissing black Americans

4am and this weirdo still on my dick trying to school me about the city I was born and raised in. A small as city at that lol.

Bringing folks that not even considered the creator of jazz in conversation saying he’s Haitian when he was born in NOLA to creole parents who’s not from Haiti.

Stop dissing black Americans
Foh with ya fakeness and lies

Man gtfoh yo

You's a good diverting got damn liar. I'm at work and chillin. I got time so what's up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back