Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve canceled a dream before I was tired of it once lol

I said alright that’s enough and ended the dream and woke up

Maybe that was boredom
yea pretty much lol. I had one of them sleeps where I woke up too early so I went back to sleep. Started dreaming and what was happening was so uninteresting I just woke up to make it stop.

yea pretty much lol. I had one of them sleeps where I woke up too early so I went back to sleep. Started dreaming and what was happening was so uninteresting I just woke up to make it stop.
I was like stuck at a security booth at my old high school and the guard wouldn’t let me out because he thought I was a student I think

Apparently I thought this concept was annoying af and said nvm

lol I noticed I have more control over my dreams when I’m lacking sleep

I was like stuck at a security booth at my old high school and the guard wouldn’t let me out because he thought I was a student I think

Apparently I thought this concept was annoying af and said nvm

lol I noticed I have more control over my dreams when I’m lacking sleep
Ider what my dream was anymore but it was dumb. Sometimes I think I stay in dream state cuz I wana know what happens. Like 1 half of my brain wants to see what the other half is cooking up lol.

I have that control over dreams too but when I got enough sleep. Like after my 6 hrs ill cut that shit off at any time

AZ making his rounds doing interviews…
He got one coming with Math Hoffa, and I see a few clips circulating from an interview with BagFuel (The 2 niggas that left Math Hoffa and started they own shit)…

Yall ever went to sleep in a dream and had another dream? @shutupGabi @Sony Montana

View attachment 1219357
If I did I wouldn’t remember

I only remember 3 dreams

The one I just said, the time some spirit or witch in a meadow pulled me into some tall grass and I had to wake up to stop myself from dying, and that time I gave my dog CPR and when I blew into his mouth his eyes got comically big like a cartoon which was supposed to indicate he was already dead

I only remember 3 dreams

The one I just said, the time some spirit or witch in a meadow pulled me into some tall grass and I had to wake up to stop myself from dying, and that time I gave my dog CPR and when I blew into his mouth his eyes got comically big like a cartoon which was supposed to indicate he was already dead

That’s wild…you definitely had a spiritual attack happening

When people dream of their dead relatives I tell them it’s a familiar spirit posing as them…my ex had that issue. She knew that a spirit was trying to put a curse on her and take her life when she dreamt that her father who passed away appeared in her dream and wanted to “take her somewhere” dark…

dreaming of eating food isn’t good as well when you don’t know who’s giving it to you

That’s wild…you definitely had a spiritual attack happening

When people dream of their dead relatives I tell them it’s a familiar spirit posing as them…my ex had that issue. She knew that a spirit was trying to put a curse on her and take her life when she dreamt that her father who passed away appeared in her dream and wanted to “take her somewhere” dark…

dreaming of eating food isn’t good as well when you don’t know who’s giving it to you
All three of those dreams I just said were all when I was sleep deprived too

AZ making his rounds doing interviews…
He got one coming with Math Hoffa, and I see a few clips circulating from an interview with BagFuel (The 2 niggas that left Math Hoffa and started they own shit)…

I started seeing those clips at the same time. Did he do Math and BagFuel the same day? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back