Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
TimScott..lol

An apologist for homophobic and racist southerners

Dropped out of running for president after he became aware that homophobic racists didn’t like the fact that he was a gay black man

That makes my year

Dude would've been better off finding the fattest white woman he could to be his girlfriend.

That way they couldn't say anything to him anymore because they'd be accused of fat shaming.

Okay I get your point. But what I'm saying is it's not that they aren't running, it's that they're not winning in the nomination process.

That's been the cycle since 2018. GOP has consistently nominated MAGA candidates who then get trounced in the general election. And that hasn't changed, in fact the problem has only been exacerbated in the wake of overturning abortion laws.

Now there are definitely forces in the Republican party that see this and want to pivot, but those forces have not been able to gain control of the voting body to steer it away from Trump. Fox News goes out and runs a segment that suggests moving on and Trump comes out and blasts them and then they come crawling back, rinse, wash, and repeat. I don't see anyone beating Trump based off experience or any other traditional strength because thats not what has animated his supporters. It's a cult. And until someone is charismatic to overthrow him (or he loses again next year) they will follow him into the abyss with glee.

Lindsay Graham married to Ms america will still never be the one to best Trump. He's too easy to bully and not captivating enough to move the masses. He already proved that in 2016 and now he lives on his knees waiting for a chance to kiss Trumps ass, same as Ted Cruz and soon to be DeSantis.

The GOP presidential debates are surreal to me since none of them have a chance of beating trump for the nomination.

What's even worse is that they can't even say they're competing for second place because there's no guarantee that Trump will pick any of them to be his running mate.

Yall know what's crazy? They remaking every damn thing in the world but all those old ass Rudolph and frosty the snowman movies that we grew up on still remain untouchable. A lot of those shits were actually older than I am and they still don't have remakes.

I hate CBS/Paramount for selling them to Apple.

I mean, that's a multi-billion dollar company..........so there's no way they could be that hard up for cash that they needed to sell them to someone else.

I was listening to a Lil Jon mix for my workout, and now that I think about it, I'm surprised more people didn't die in the club because of that music. Them niggas was basically putting riot instructions to a beat. When you compound that with the fact that 90% of the time you heard that music you were probably in an atmosphere surrounded by a bunch of drunk people with lots of them basically just looking for something to pop off, that's basically a recipe for disaster.

Bia Bia >>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back