Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I get your point. But what I'm saying is it's not that they aren't running, it's that they're not winning in the nomination process.

That's been the cycle since 2018. GOP has consistently nominated MAGA candidates who then get trounced in the general election. And that hasn't changed, in fact the problem has only been exacerbated in the wake of overturning abortion laws.

Now there are definitely forces in the Republican party that see this and want to pivot, but those forces have not been able to gain control of the voting body to steer it away from Trump. Fox News goes out and runs a segment that suggests moving on and Trump comes out and blasts them and then they come crawling back, rinse, wash, and repeat. I don't see anyone beating Trump based off experience or any other traditional strength because thats not what has animated his supporters. It's a cult. And until someone is charismatic to overthrow him (or he loses again next year) they will follow him into the abyss with glee.

Lindsay Graham married to Ms america will still never be the one to best Trump. He's too easy to bully and not captivating enough to move the masses. He already proved that in 2016 and now he lives on his knees waiting for a chance to kiss Trumps ass, same as Ted Cruz and soon to be DeSantis.
I feel you, and I believe it would be like…

When lil baby first came out, to keep it a buck, lil baby is an average artist

But when a powerful group wants something to be a thing, all you gotta do is go out there and do you. We gone make sure every time someone ask who’s the hottest up and coming, they gone say lil baby

Every hour on the hour, on the radio lil baby, everytime someone got something to say bout you, we gone sick Ak and Budden and anyone else on em, all you gotta do is go out there and not do nothing stupid, don’t be too good don’t be too bad

Let us make this happen for you,

That’s what the industry did for lil baby to pivot away from other artists for whatever reason they had

I’m saying if the republicans had that guy, the closest to that being Graham, it’s a wrap, that’s how Biden became president

Nah, Lindsay Graham being gay is the only reason he hasn’t ran for president. If he ran, he’d win. Outside of being gay, he embodies everything conservatives love and he is a highly skilled politician and debater.

Y’all don’t want Lindsey Graham as president

Ain't no way in hell Lindsey Graham would be president. Managing to con enough fools in his district in SC every year despite most people in the state hating him is not proof that he could get a substantial percentage of people in the country to do it.

Yall know what's crazy? They remaking every damn thing in the world but all those old ass Rudolph and frosty the snowman movies that we grew up on still remain untouchable. A lot of those shits were actually older than I am and they still don't have remakes.

I was listening to a Lil Jon mix for my workout, and now that I think about it, I'm surprised more people didn't die in the club because of that music. Them niggas was basically putting riot instructions to a beat. When you compound that with the fact that 90% of the time you heard that music you were probably in an atmosphere surrounded by a bunch of drunk people with lots of them basically just looking for something to pop off, that's basically a recipe for disaster.

I was listening to a Lil Jon mix for my workout, and now that I think about it, I'm surprised more people didn't die in the club because of that music. Them niggas was basically putting riot instructions to a beat. When you compound that with the fact that 90% of the time you heard that music you were probably in an atmosphere surrounded by a bunch of drunk people with lots of them basically just looking for something to pop off, that's basically a recipe for disaster.
Maybe not in the club but that shit led to a lot ppl getting spanked when the club let out

I swear as soon as throw it up would come on a fight would break out on cue

Maybe not in the club but that shit led to a lot ppl getting spanked when the club let out

I swear as soon as throw it up would come on a fight would break out on cue

No I know it happened. lol I'm saying I'm surprised it didn't happen more.

I seen a nigga start a brawl by just randomly knocking a dude's drink out of his hand. My homeboy asked why did that shit, and he didn't even know. That shit put him in a trance. lol

No I know it happened. lol I'm saying I'm surprised it didn't happen more.

I seen a nigga start a brawl by just randomly knocking a dude's drink out of his hand. My homeboy asked why did that shit, and he didn't even know. That shit put him in a trance. lol
Lmao yo basically if you wasn’t trying to get them up that night

Once the Lil Jon portion of the night came on just slowly make ur way off the dance floor area and observe the Nigga dry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back