Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY A Black Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umm. He did run. He only pulled 1% of the vote so I don't blame you for not noticing.
I’m talking about now, right now is no notable conservatives with the necessary connections to defeat trump, that’s why everyone that’s running is a clown that wouldn’t have a chance at any point in past elections.

Graham, has a conservative voting record, military experience, legislative experience, litigation experience, and conservative name recognition. Added to the fact that he’s a white man with a southern accent.

They would just have to insinuate that he’s gay it it’s over. If dude was straight, in this climate, with the way Trump mobilized the conservative base.

Trump would have no answer for him

I’m talking about now, right now is no notable conservatives with the necessary connections to defeat trump, that’s why everyone that’s running is a clown that wouldn’t have a chance at any point in past elections.

Graham, has a conservative voting record, military experience, legislative experience, litigation experience, and conservative name recognition. Added to the fact that he’s a white man with a southern accent.

They would just have to insinuate that he’s gay it it’s over. If dude was straight, in this climate, with the way Trump mobilized the conservative base.

Lindsay couldn't beat Trump then when he was going at him, he certainly couldn't beat him now that he has become a Trump bootlicker. Lindsay has no charisma and he's too old to reinvent himself.

Sooner or later they will find their MAGA Ronald Regan. They thought DeSantis would be able to pull it off but he's weird and ran by his wife. Trump will probably even be willing to hand the cult over if he can be guaranteed a pardon out of it, but he aint giving it to someone he's already vanquished previously.

Oh and to answer more directly to your points. They don't give a fuck about any of that. Experience, voting record, conservative bona-fides. None of that matters. Trump is not even a true conservative. And lest we think that Trump is some extreme outlier just look at the new speaker of the house.

Marge, Santos, Bobert, they just elect charismatic charlatan who tell them what they want to hear. If any of that other stuff mattered then Paul Ryan would still be around. The cult pushed Ryan and Mitt up out of here and that ticket was as "mainstrram conservative" as they could ever hope for. That's not what is selling right now.

Lindsay couldn't beat Trump then when he was going at him, he certainly couldn't beat him now that he has become a Trump bootlicker. Lindsay has no charisma and he's too old to reinvent himself.

Sooner or later they will find their MAGA Ronald Regan. They thought DeSantis would be able to pull it off but he's weird and ran by his wife. Trump will probably even be willing to hand the cult over if he can be guaranteed a pardon out of it, but he aint giving it to someone he's already vanquished previously.
Based on the most recent election results, conservatives want to move on. But they also want to win, they’ll ride with trump if he’s their best chance to win. At the same time they are dying for someone moderately worth something to vote for.

Same with Biden, Democrats want to move on, same time if he’s the best chance to win..Al Gore from the 90s would beat Biden right now, is what I’m saying.

Both sides just want someone electable and competent. Right now would be Grahams moment if he wasn’t gay.

Oh and to answer more directly to your points. They don't give a fuck about any of that. Experience, voting record, conservative bona-fides. None of that matters. Trump is not even a true conservative. And lest we think that Trump is some extreme outlier just look at the new speaker of the house.

Marge, Santos, Bobert, they just elect charismatic charlatan who tell them what they want to hear. If any of that other stuff mattered then Paul Ryan would still be around. The cult pushed Ryan and Mitt up out of here and that ticket was as "mainstrram conservative" as they could ever hope for. That's not what is selling right now.
Paul Ryan left to become rich on the board of Fox News, and did too much internal damage to get conservative backing. Romney left because he championed a beast that got out of control and there’s no going back and he knows it. Romneys devotion to corporate influence and power was a part of a group of conservatives that used the tea party movement to come to power.

The thing about getting what you want, is when you finally get it. You get all of it, and then you get to see it for what it really is. That’s why he’s leaving..not none of this trump shit

Based on the most recent election results, conservatives want to move on. But they also want to win, they’ll ride with trump if he’s their best chance to win. At the same time they are dying for someone moderately worth something to vote for.

Same with Biden, Democrats want to move on, same time if he’s the best chance to win..Al Gore from the 90s would beat Biden right now, is what I’m saying.

Both sides just want someone electable and competent. Right now would be Grahams moment if he wasn’t gay.
I mean that doesn't show up in any actual form. They the ones selecting MAGA candidates every cycle. They're actively running out Romney right now. Eating the tail of all their previous leadership and replacing them with MAGA Republicans instead.

Matt Gaetz has a better chance of getting elected as a Republican nominee than a hypothetical straight Lindsay Graham.

Paul Ryan left to become rich on the board of Fox News, and did too much internal damage to get conservative backing. Romney left because he championed a beast that got out of control and there’s no going back and he knows it. Romneys devotion to corporate influence and power was a part of a group of conservatives that used the tea party movement to come to power.

The thing about getting what you want, is when you finally get it. You get all of it, and then you get to see it for what it really is. That’s why he’s leaving..not none of this trump shit
Ryan left because his life mission was to get that tax cut through, mission accomplished. He would have stayed around to cut the rest of the entitlements too but he seen the writing on the wall. He wasn't sticking around to kiss the ring and/or get hoed out like Boehner.

Mitt is in the Liz Cheney category. They used to be right-wing but have been outflanked by these new breeds. He sees the writing on the wall same as she did, they stood up as a "moral conscious" and quickly found out the party had neither morals nor a conscious. Easier to make money shitting on Trump from outside the party than from within as Liz is presently showing.

This idea that they want some form of moderate to come save them doesn't hold up to actual results. While you're saying they want to move past Trump, they're platforming Marge and Kari Lake and the rest. There's no great moderate candidate not for a lack of options but because they have all been soundly rejected.

I mean that doesn't show up in any actual form. They the ones selecting MAGA candidates every cycle. They're actively running out Romney right now. Eating the tail of all their previous leadership and replacing them with MAGA Republicans instead.

Matt Gaetz has a better chance of getting elected as a Republican nominee than a hypothetical straight Lindsay Graham.
I see where your viewpoint is coming from and I’d be willing to agree with you, before the most recent elections. Maga candidates got beat heavily and Maga initiatives failed almost everywhere. Jim Jordan was maga and couldn’t win speaker of the house.

That movement ain’t as powerful as it seems when it’s not Trump himself, which is why a sensible tenured Republican could beat him.

But there aren’t any running, mostly because they have tenure because they are cowards that follow the wind. However if Graham was a straight man, the wind would’ve pushed him into that position

Ryan left because his life mission was to get that tax cut through, mission accomplished. He would have stayed around to cut the rest of the entitlements too but he seen the writing on the wall. He wasn't sticking around to kiss the ring and/or get hoed out like Boehner.

Mitt is in the Liz Cheney category. They used to be right-wing but have been outflanked by these new breeds. He sees the writing on the wall same as she did, they stood up as a "moral conscious" and quickly found out the party had neither morals nor a conscious. Easier to make money shitting on Trump from outside the party than from within as Liz is presently showing.

This idea that they want some form of moderate to come save them doesn't hold up to actual results. While you're saying they want to move past Trump, they're platforming Marge and Kari Lake and the rest. There's no great moderate candidate not for a lack of options but because they have all been soundly rejected.
Doesn’t hold up to results, did you not follow the elections this past week?

Those were exactly the results

I see where your viewpoint is coming from and I’d be willing to agree with you, before the most recent elections. Maga candidates got beat heavily and Maga initiatives failed almost everywhere. Jim Jordan was maga and couldn’t win speaker of the house.

That movement ain’t as powerful as it seems when it’s not Trump himself, which is why a sensible tenured Republican could beat him.

But there aren’t any running, mostly because they have tenure because they are cowards that follow the wind. However if Graham was a straight man, the wind would’ve pushed him into that position

Doesn’t hold up to results, did you not follow the elections this past week?

Those were exactly the results
Okay I get your point. But what I'm saying is it's not that they aren't running, it's that they're not winning in the nomination process.

That's been the cycle since 2018. GOP has consistently nominated MAGA candidates who then get trounced in the general election. And that hasn't changed, in fact the problem has only been exacerbated in the wake of overturning abortion laws.

Now there are definitely forces in the Republican party that see this and want to pivot, but those forces have not been able to gain control of the voting body to steer it away from Trump. Fox News goes out and runs a segment that suggests moving on and Trump comes out and blasts them and then they come crawling back, rinse, wash, and repeat. I don't see anyone beating Trump based off experience or any other traditional strength because thats not what has animated his supporters. It's a cult. And until someone is charismatic to overthrow him (or he loses again next year) they will follow him into the abyss with glee.

Lindsay Graham married to Ms america will still never be the one to best Trump. He's too easy to bully and not captivating enough to move the masses. He already proved that in 2016 and now he lives on his knees waiting for a chance to kiss Trumps ass, same as Ted Cruz and soon to be DeSantis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back