Breaking News A$AP Rocky Facing 6 Years In Prison... Trial set to begin

I was gonna break down why it's a false narrative to only look at convictions and not claims as well for general context in one of the predominantly white countries left on a planet that's been raped and pillaged by whites since time has been recorded but then asked myself if you would you even comprehend.

I'm good.

I don't understand how people make conclusions without facts

Sweden also blames immigration for crime however the people who are doing the most crime in Sweden like Britain and America are not immigrants refugees etc its citizens that were born in the country.
Would you treat me coming over to your crib and acting like it’s a garbage disposal the same way you would if you did so in your own home?

All EU countries niggas are trash.
Switzerland ain't in the EU

:haa:

• Haha
Reactions: AP2.5
In August 2018 SVT reported that rape statistics in Sweden show that 58% of men convicted of rape and attempted rape over the past five years were born outside of the European Union: Southern Africans, Northern Africans, Arabs, Middle Easterns, and Afghans.[11][12] Swedish Television's investigating journalists found that in cases where the victims didn't know the attackers, the proportion of foreign-born sex offenders was more than 80%.[11] The number of rapes reported to the authorities in Sweden significantly increased[4] by 10% in 2017,[13][14] according to latest preliminary figures from the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention.[13][14] The number of reported rape cases was 73 per 100,000 citizens in 2017, up 24% in the past decade.[14] Official numbers show that the incidence of sexual offences is on the rise;[4][11][14] the Swedish Government has declared that young women are facing the greatest risks and that most of the cases go unreported.[4]

There are no south Africans in sweden foh

Reactions: Joshie Kahn