Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News A$AP Rocky Facing 6 Years In Prison... Trial set to begin

Trump Sent His Hostage Crisis Diplomat To A$AP Rocky’s Trial In Sweden

President Trump is so personally invested in rapper A$AP Rocky’s safe return to the U.S. that he sent America’s hostage crisis diplomat to Rocky’s trial in Sweden, The New York Times reported.

“The President asked me to come here and support these American citizens,” Robert O’Brien, Trump’s special envoy for hostages told the Times. “I’ll be here until they come home.”

Rocky, whose real name is Rakim Mayers, was charged with assault in Sweden for allegedly attacking a 19-year-old last month. Rocky and his co-defendants all pleaded not guilty on Tuesday, according to the Times.

Trump has raised a stink about the charges for weeks, tweeting his disappointment with the Swedish prime minister for “being unable to act.” Trump claims he watched the footage of the alleged attack and argued the rapper was “being followed and harassed by troublemakers.”

Kim Kardashian and musician Kanye West apparently asked Trump to intervene in Rocky’s arrest.

Man I dont want anyone in jail ever.

But the fact that Trump is gonna use ASAP getting released as something he did for the black community and use it to point out how much hes doing for the black community has a part of me kind of wanting ASAP to stay in jail.

Still hoping he comes home but just saying.

Man I dont want anyone in jail ever.

But the fact that Trump is gonna use ASAP getting released as something he did for the black community and use it to point out how much hes doing for the black community has a part of me kind of wanting ASAP to stay in jail.

Still hoping he comes home but just saying.

The black community has been shitting in Rocky for his dickhead comments, and Trumps fuck ass cabinet has yet to tell him he's the wrong negro to attempt to save for points

The black community has been shitting in Rocky for his dickhead comments, and Trumps fuck ass cabinet has yet to tell him he's the wrong negro to attempt to save for points

It really has nothing to do with the black community. The huge majority black community not fucking with Trump regardless of if he helps asap or not.

Trump just gonna run back to his racist ass suporters and say see I aint racist I got this black men out of jail and his racist ass supporters gonna sleep better at night.

See.....him saying he was scared.....when its video out there of him talking about fighting in prison.

Washing niggas up.

See.....him saying he was scared.....when its video out there of him talking about fighting in prison.

Washing niggas up.

Scared niggas fight everyday tho. And he was talking about American jail. Anybody with sense would fight even if scared. It’s like you want niggas to not have sense

Scared niggas fight everyday tho. And he was talking about American jail. Anybody with sense would fight even if scared. It’s like you want niggas to not have sense
???

nigga has was bragging about it.

this is one of them times you need to stfu.

does this sound like he was fighting scared?

but in sweden he had his bodyguard.....

SWEDEN!!!!

???

nigga has was bragging about it.

this is one of them times you need to stfu.

does this sound like he was fighting scared?

but in sweden he had his bodyguard.....

SWEDEN!!!!

Bruh you know and I know when niggas tell stories they always tell it from a dominant position. And he talked about slippin on nut. Everybody is scared to slip on nut my nigga. You never had a nigga tell a story and you know it’s exaggerated? Ain’t that what rappers do? So blinded by your dislike that you ain’t using your brain.

Back