Welcome To aBlackWeb

A $250,000 per seat Titanic tourist submarine has imploded

How did you manage to get down to Challenger Deep about 70 years ago but today you can't get to Titanic ... same with the moon landing.. better quality before
Dawn Wright just went to the Challenger Deep last year. First black person to do it. It's not about waning quality, it's the fact this particular group went down there in some fuckity equipment.

DSV Limiting Factor is top-shelf $37 million and made by Triton who are industry leaders. The Titan was dogshit.

QPUYvXyyTjONs83shDqI

Last edited:
I wonder if yall making jokes would make the same jokes about somebody flying in a plane. sure one has more risks than the other but gotdamn. Folks have died in expensive private planes.. folks have died on cheapo/budget airlines.

If the people responsible for getting folks from point a to point b dont do their job or make sure the necessary safety protocols are in place that shit is fucked up.

Neither situation lessens the loss of life.

like having basic humanity shouldnt be the outlier here imo. Nasty work

Last edited:
Don't agree with the jokes, but I understand people not feeling bad. Thrill seekers know what they sign up for. I've had the same indifferent feeling to parkour idiots who've fallen to their death climbing up skyscrapers, jumping around from ledge to ledge and hanging onto shit with no safety gear. Doesn't mean these ppl deserved death. But it does mean a mixture of adventure, defiance, ignorance and neglect on the part of the company costed them dearly. Which is unfortunate.

Personally, you couldn't pay me to board a submarine like that. Or skydive. Or deep sea dive. Or hang glide. U get the gist.

Don't agree with the jokes, but I understand people not feeling bad. Thrill seekers know what they sign up for. I've had the same indifferent feeling to parkour idiots who've fallen to their death climbing up skyscrapers, jumping around from ledge to ledge and hanging onto shit with no safety gear. Doesn't mean these ppl deserved death. But it does mean a mixture of adventure, defiance, ignorance and neglect on the part of the company costed them dearly. Which is unfortunate.

Personally, you couldn't pay me to board a submarine like that. Or skydive. Or deep sea dive. Or hang glide. U get the gist.
Not sure this would be considered thrill seeking or compared to those. This was tourism gone bad

Back