Welcome To aBlackWeb

9th grader with cerebral palsy gets his wheelchair jacked and bullied by students

So just to be clear this was senior prank day and the kids got the keys to the school (that's why there was toilet paper all over the place). The wheelchair happened to be in a classroom and some kids took it for a joyride.

The headline makes it seem like they threw lil man out the damn wheelchair and rode over him with it when in reality it was just kids doing kid like shit on the day they're supposed to do shit like that and wheelchair dude was nowhere in the vicinity.
Couple with the fact most kids are 13-14yos in 9th grade...

Looks to me like someone just wanted to shit on kids and like flies to shit, others deplorables on the site couldn't wait to join in the feast

So just to be clear this was senior prank day and the kids got the keys to the school (that's why there was toilet paper all over the place). The wheelchair happened to be in a classroom and some kids took it for a joyride.

The headline makes it seem like they threw lil man out the damn wheelchair and rode over him with it when in reality it was just kids doing kid like shit on the day they're supposed to do shit like that and wheelchair dude was nowhere in the vicinity.
What they were doing is still wild disrespectful and as seniors they're old enough to know better than that.

I went to a high school with over 2000 people and everyone knew better. You don't make fun of those type of kids. Not shooting these lil nig nogs no bail. It's not news worthy but that behavior needs to be checked.

What they were doing is still wild disrespectful and as seniors they're old enough to know better than that.

I went to a high school with over 2000 people and everyone knew better. You don't make fun of those type of kids. Not shooting these lil nig nogs no bail. It's not news worthy but that behavior needs to be checked.

I agree if that's what happened but i couldn't find anything to suggest anybody was making fun of him. He wasn't even there.

If I'm wildin out at school and I see an electric wheelchair there's a good chance you might catch me doing donuts in the gym. No malicious intent it just is what it is.

I agree if that's what happened but i couldn't find anything to suggest anybody was making fun of him. He wasn't even there.

If I'm wildin out at school and I see an electric wheelchair there's a good chance you might catch me doing donuts in the gym. No malicious intent it just is what it is.
Seems like they were mocking that kid which is an unspoken rule. Doesn't need to be in the news but we're here. They need to be checked.

Kids being kids, we've probably done worse. From the story the wheelchair wasn't in use so the handicap kid didn't get bullied

Kids being kids, we've probably done worse. From the story the wheelchair wasn't in use so the handicap kid didn't get bullied

I definitely done worse in my late teen/early adulthood years. I really won't shit tho

Grabbing random wheelchairs and crutches trying to pop wheelies and shit is something we all did. Thats when you hear the superstitious “playing in one gonna make you end up in one”

Now niggas wasnt bullying nobody or tossin em out the chair like this video is making it seems.

Back