Welcome To aBlackWeb

9th grader with cerebral palsy gets his wheelchair jacked and bullied by students

This is why, on very malicious occasions such as this, teachers should be able to take a belt off, and get to goin.

Them kids definitively need an ass-whoppin for this.

Aye bro, this gone be the best thing to happen in his life. It’s dispelling the notion that people give a fuck about his disability and it doesn’t save him from being in a world full of pieces of shit like the rest of us.

Last edited:
And they need a cosign when renting a car

Where we going with this?
They young enough for you to give them excuses but not young enough to dictate the future of a country?

I’m just trying see where you at

Lol I mean yea 18 year old vote but nobody thinks about the 18 year old voter. 18 year olds can’t drink for a reason.

But these kids ain’t that bad. It’s prank day empty wheel chair in the class why not?

They young enough for you to give them excuses but not young enough to dictate the future of a country?

I’m just trying see where you at
I have no problem with 18 yrs voting

So just to be clear this was senior prank day and the kids got the keys to the school (that's why there was toilet paper all over the place). The wheelchair happened to be in a classroom and some kids took it for a joyride.

The headline makes it seem like they threw lil man out the damn wheelchair and rode over him with it when in reality it was just kids doing kid like shit on the day they're supposed to do shit like that and wheelchair dude was nowhere in the vicinity.

So

basically what you're sayin is... folks got finessed out they feelings

:hahaha:

Back