Welcome To aBlackWeb

9th grader with cerebral palsy gets his wheelchair jacked and bullied by students

Not being funny but I can't think of too many scenarios where one would be out of or far away from their wheelchair for that to happen
That part is confusing me
Maybe he was using the walker at the time?

Hopefully, the students who pulled this “prank” will be disabled someday.

Hopefully somebody pulls this type of “prank” on them or one of their loved ones someday.

I came in here ready to get heated but after watching the video and reading the article I'm not sure if it was as malicious as it's being presented.

Smh disgusting

People need to do abetter job of instilling some scruples in their damn kids .

it starts there.
Exactly. I was born w/cerebral palsy (not wheelchair bound) and this story pisses me off. I was bullied as a kid myself.

Society needs to go back to the days of, if you looked at or made fun of somebody less fortunate they parents beat they ass. Now these so-called parents refuse to hold their children accountable for their own fucked up behavior. Then school staff ain't shit either because they didn't step-in and do shit to the kids involved.

On top of that, the kid has deal with the embarrassing ordeal of being bullied posted to the internet to add insult to injury.

So just to be clear this was senior prank day and the kids got the keys to the school (that's why there was toilet paper all over the place). The wheelchair happened to be in a classroom and some kids took it for a joyride.

The headline makes it seem like they threw lil man out the damn wheelchair and rode over him with it when in reality it was just kids doing kid like shit on the day they're supposed to do shit like that and wheelchair dude was nowhere in the vicinity.

Back