Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

Fuck it, I was tryna let him live. But since you put a name on that bullet already...fuck is up, @Inori? You supposed to be holding it down. And fuck outta here with that 15 days left shit.

You supposed to lead the shit from front to back. SMH.

Lol you wasn't slick nigga talking bout disappointed in "SOME" of yall šŸ¤£ foh.

Buncha shit happened where I couldn't put in the miles like I wanted to. I ain't worried about the start I'm concerned with how I finish this joint

Lol you wasn't slick nigga talking bout disappointed in "SOME" of yall šŸ¤£ foh.

Buncha shit happened where I couldn't put in the miles like I wanted to. I ain't worried about the start I'm concerned with how I finish this joint

Oh na, not just you. I was disappointed in that nigga @DOS_patos too. But then I read that he already explained his shit earlier.

Last edited:

And cool. Please do not let this nigga win. I'd hate to have to come out of retirement, like Superman in Kingdom Come, and let niggas know what time it is.

Back