Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

congrats @Chi-Town B. A well deserved victory bruh you put up a good fight. Weather permitting youll be put in your proper place next time around, whenever that is.

@mryounggun gon be tight that you won and threaten to come outa "retirement" lol

Whats ya cashapp?

next contest wont be during hurricane season 😅

This was a decent match tho. Wasnt nearly as ridiculous as the last one. Had the potential to be tho

@Inori went from 160 miles last competition to just 62…

Yea yea yea SOMETHING AINT RIGHT
shannon-sharpe.gif

@Inori went from 160 miles last competition to just 62…

Yea yea yea SOMETHING AINT RIGHT

Went to nosign the fuck outa this but forgot it was replaced with a cap and I refuse to use it.

MAAAAAAAN yall fulla fuckin shit. Yall know gotdamn well I walked every one of them miles. Yall just forget how I let @Chi-Town B rock out unchallenged for the first 2 weeks before I really got active huh? Like I aint get 50+ miles in a week.

Sideline hatin ass niggas!

:foh5:

Went to nosign the fuck outa this but forgot it was replaced with a cap and I refuse to use it.

MAAAAAAAN yall fulla fuckin shit. Yall know gotdamn well I walked every one of them miles. Yall just forget how I let @Chi-Town B rock out unchallenged for the first 2 weeks before I really got active huh? Like I aint get 50+ miles in a week.

Sideline hatin ass niggas!

:foh5:
So we acting like I wasn't walking either.

Back