Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

I quit before it started so I’m not eligible

If you see miles from me at some point it’s just because I bought another watch

Disregard it

I think in the first contest I joined halfway through. That was before any money was involved tho.

If you still willing to put up some bread and the rest of the people in the challenge don't mind then I don't see a problem. A bigger pot is more motivation for walkin 🤷🏾‍♂️

I will say being back in the office has fucked up my walking routine. I don't be wanting to do shit when I get home. Weekend it's on tho

I think in the first contest I joined halfway through. That was before any money was involved tho.

If you still willing to put up some bread and the rest of the people in the challenge don't mind then I don't see a problem. A bigger pot is more motivation for walkin 🤷🏾‍♂️
Ahh okay I’ll see

Lmao you a gotdamn hater @toheeb27 it's been like two challenges since you lost bruh.
brian-workmas.gif

So @Inori was out here walking 24/7. When you actually have to go to work you're not going to be putting up miles. Last challenge dudes already had near 100 miles at this point

Nah it wasn't 24/7. Walking like 2 hours a day you can get them numbers up easily. Being in the office is ass tho and I don't be motivated to walk when I get home

Back