Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 6yo student shot a teacher leaving the teacher in critical condition during an altercation at a Virginia elementary school

Until the culture changes. Nothing will.

Ima be real.

These the ones that become cops though and harass the public.

Not the ones that committing mass murders or extreme gang violence because even if it’s gang violence and a few get shot against a rival it falls under mass shooting

Faculty had over an hours notice and did nothing.

the teacher had time to alert loved ones via text that her faculty was aware and did nothing.

students even alerted faculty members after he threatened them.
What the hell. So they didn’t take it serious?

Kid got on a American flag shirt lol. Idk why that's funny to me. But I mean america once it was taken by the queen has-been sorta a wild west gun yielding place. I mean in older movies the American is portrayed as this wild Yankee with a gun and a accent.

Yeah alot of people dropped the ball. But I am trying to understand what type of disability this child has that requires a parent to accompany the child to school. I have a teaching degree and spend time with kids with disabilities like ones where they will hurt themselves or others. And I have never heard of a care plan that involves the parents come everyday. We have had parents come in certain situations.

And I imagine his teachers were aware that the parents weren't going to be there...why didn't the teacher call the parents at 11:30 when the 1st incident occurred. Like ppl really was sleeping on they job. I mean a gun is a serious threat, even if they thought it was nothing still at least take the child to the counselors office.

My elementary school I worked at and the one my child went to, would have the child sit with the assistant principal when there were issues for the rest of the day.

The entire administration staff needs to be let go. Yeah the school system definitely about to be sued , total negligence on the school part.

Idk like how this child need parental care while at school but managed to get a secure gun into his bookbag.

Screenshot_20230126_195140_Chrome.jpg Screenshot_20230126_193822_Samsung Internet.jpg

Hol da fuck up

At least 3 gotdamn adults saw or absolutely knew a little ass 6 y/o had gun and all they did was tell admin like it was a broken toilet or some shit.

:wdf5: .....yoke his lil ass up and take that shit from him.

Seriously, WTF was wrong with them muhfuckas??? Lil nigga got a gun, showed it to another student, and y'all waiting on the administration??? Fuck that, if you gotta two piece his lil ass to get it from him then that's what the fuck you do!

Another one.

I’m still trying to find a story about 6 year old kids in the worst Latin American countries bringing guns to school.

Still no luck.

Maybe it has gotten bad in the 757

Man you read what this fuckin kid was doing?

Last year, he strangled one of his teachers

He also pulled up a students skirt and touched her inappropriately

2 days before the shooting, the lil fucker smashed that teachers phone.

Also chased his classmates around with a belt saying he was gonna beat them

Somebody fuck this kid up already.

Man you read what this fuckin kid was doing?

Last year, he strangled one of his teachers

He also pulled up a students skirt and touched her inappropriately

2 days before the shooting, the lil fucker smashed that teachers phone.

Also chased his classmates around with a belt saying he was gonna beat them

Somebody fuck this kid up already.

Lol he need therapy or something

Lol he need therapy or something

yeah, I got his therapy

the_belt.jpg

he need to get fucked up a few times. That'll calm his lil ass on down.

Back