Poll 50 Cent Vs. Rick Ross : Who Has The Better Career So Far Musically Only

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@King Freeman

speak your peace, don't jus hit reactions on my shit

I asked a question

I could make an argument 50 only sold that much cuz he got shot 9x

cuz around that time before the album dropped, that's the main thing I heard from my peers to the media

& when I heard the music I didn't get the hype, could you shed sum light?

Reactions: AP2.5
@King Freeman

speak your peace, don't jus hit reactions on my shit

I asked a question

I could make an argument 50 only sold that much cuz he got shot 9x

cuz around that time before the album dropped, that's the main thing I heard from my peers to the media

& when I heard the music I didn't get the hype, could you shed sum light?

You said were not still listening to grodt I still do. So I clicked nosign.

And niggas forget about the gunit radio mixtapes that were straight slaps up to his release.

He sold cause he pushed hard was controlling momentum in the street before his release.

Call it hype if you want he delivered consistent heat since ghetto curan till before I self destruct.

50 has had higher highs but soon fell off after the first 5 years whereas Ross has been great consistently for over a decade

Hence the Rose/Conley comparison that flew over the site owner head because he’s a casual fan lol

So Conley who has been consistent for 10 years but hasnt really done shit to ascend to "elite" PG status(in some eyes not all.....some can say Paul has done more and has the better results than Conley neither have won shit but Paul has more accomplishments and is regarded by his peers a lot more than Conley who is still highly respected amongst his peers) has had a better career than someone who was a "consistent" all star, R.O.Y., ALL NBA, and an MVP of the entire league and put up better numbers in half the time?

Like i understand the argument but don't accomplishments earned from your talents mean something in this argument or are we just talking skill cuz prior to his knee injury(something 50 hasnt had per say...his injury came before he technically "got in the game"....he was injured on the bench lol) Rose was still 10x better than Conley especially if they went 1 on 1

Like we're discounting someone who went ape shit the first 3 years in the league and garnered alot of success and accolades based off talent vs someone who's been on a slow grind to the top and still has yet to reach that pinnacle and stays leveled off at a level or two below superstardom....something the nigga that went ape shit STILL has today even if he hasnt put up the same numbers recently....

Ya'll that are arguing 50 realize it's been well over a decade since anyone has anticipated an album from him? And that last one was solely because he created a fake beef with Kanye after he had a few singles flopped and got lucky with "I Get Money"? Seriously musically what's the last song 50 had that made niggas go "Damn he still got it"? I ain't the biggest fan of Ross but the nigga has put in over a decade plus of music his fans continue to eat up and anticipate. And it's also easy to see Ross did more for the rappers he signed than 50 in terms of helping to build their success without making them look like mindless flunkies who can't operate without him.

50 has had higher highs but soon fell off after the first 5 years whereas Ross has been great consistently for over a decade

Hence the Rose/Conley comparison that flew over the site owner head because he’s a casual fan lol

I'm not having any issue with those choosing Ross.

You using this word extremely loose when describing Ross in this debate.

So Conley who has been consistent for 10 years but hasnt really done shit to ascend to "elite" PG status(in some eyes not all.....some can say Paul has done more and has the better results than Conley neither have won shit but Paul has more accomplishments and is regarded by his peers a lot more than Conley who is still highly respected amongst his peers) has had a better career than someone who was a "consistent" all star, R.O.Y., ALL NBA, and an MVP of the entire league and put up better numbers in half the time?

Like i understand the argument but don't accomplishments earned from your talents mean something in this argument or are we just talking skill cuz prior to his knee injury(something 50 hasnt had per say...his injury came before he technically "got in the game"....he was injured on the bench lol) Rose was still 10x better than Conley especially if they went 1 on 1
It’s supposed to be a loose comparison

Derrick Rose/fif came in hot and peaked early

MVP and ROY = classic album/Incredible album sales/insane buzz

Ross/Conley came in and got better over the years and while they don’t have any accolades/sales like like rose/fif you could say they been the better player longer overall throughout their entire career

Like I said 50 had higher highs than ross but Ross been doin the damn thing aka making quality music longer than 50 has at this point.

50 you could say is washed musically just how Rose is while Ross/Conley still while not SPECTACULAR or the cream of the crop are still even keeled and consistent as they grow older

I'm not having any issue with those choosing Ross.

You using this word extremely loose when describing Ross in this debate.
You not the biggest Ross fan so yeah you would say this which is fine but still

You not the biggest Ross fan so yeah you would say this which is fine but still

I'm a fan of his music definitely not his fake ass persona which has nothing to do with the question asked.

I think Ross has been good to very good consistently but not great consistently.

Just a difference of opinion.

Same as yall claiming great status on a grown man claiming a hood he ain't from cause it fit better for the image he wanted to portray since his group partner was from that hood.
:ualreadyknow:

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana
Ya'll that are arguing 50 realize it's been well over a decade since anyone has anticipated an album from him? And that last one was solely because he created a fake beef with Kanye after he had a few singles flopped and got lucky with "I Get Money"? Seriously musically what's the last song 50 had that made niggas go "Damn he still got it"? I ain't the biggest fan of Ross but the nigga has put in over a decade plus of music his fans continue to eat up and anticipate. And it's also easy to see Ross did more for the rappers he signed than 50 in terms of helping to build their success without making them look like mindless flunkies who can't operate without him.
50 don't care about music anymore but that don't negate the fact that his career is better than Ross's career, dude in his mid 40's are we really expecting him to still be dropping heat. And the other members of G Unit are mindless flunkies who couldn't operate without him cause they didn't.

You said were not still listening to grodt I still do. So I clicked nosign.

And niggas forget about the gunit radio mixtapes that were straight slaps up to his release.

He sold cause he pushed hard was controlling momentum in the street before his release.

Call it hype if you want he delivered consistent heat since ghetto curan till before I self destruct.

so, you jus pop the CD in & let it ride w/ no skips? cool

50 don't care about music anymore but that don't negate the fact that his career is better than Ross's career, dude in his mid 40's are we really expecting him to still be dropping heat. And the other members of G Unit are mindless flunkies who couldn't operate without him cause they didn't.

is Jay-Z not still droppin heat in his mid 40s?

that's no excuse for bein garbage lol

is Jay-Z not still droppin heat in his mid 40s?

that's no excuse for bein garbage lol
No he's not. Jay Z fell off and y'all gotta come to terms with that. No 40+ year old is out here dropping heat and they should have been retired

GRODT is a classic no matter how hard you try to tell people it isn't, where is Ross's classic
how many Ross albums have you actually listened to?

Ross has literally gotten better as an emcee with the release of each album. this niggas trajectory has been insane

grodt is not a classic. I like many of y'all were caught up in his PR story and the hype that came with it. there are no dope quotable lines on there

the production has aged like spoiled milk

most of the songs outside of the singles are butt

Ross mastermind>>>grodt and I'm saying this shit with the straightest face in human history

No he's not. Jay Z fell off and y'all gotta come to terms with that. No 40+ year old is out here dropping heat and they should have been retired

ok, so his last solo album ain't have no heat?

you contrarian ass mf

Better career musically I have to go with 50 Cent. He helped change the game with his mixtapes, dropped a genre defining album, sold a shit ton of records, had a successful record label, which had 4 artists go at least gold (Banks, Buck, Game and Yayo). Music is subjective so you can’t go strictly off that, i’m basing this on things that are quantifiable.

I haven't listen to all of 50 Cent Animal Ambition that came out in 2014, I'm going to give it a listen later on today cause it was his last studio album he put out.

Screenshot_20190802-083828_Spotify.jpg

how many Ross albums have you actually listened to?

Ross has literally gotten better as an emcee with the release of each album. this niggas trajectory has been insane

grodt is not a classic. I like many of y'all were caught up in his PR story and the hype that came with it. there are no dope quotable lines on there

the production has aged like spoiled milk

most of the songs outside of the singles are butt

Ross mastermind>>>grodt and I'm saying this shit with the straightest face in human history
You're the only person I've heard say that it isn't. And stop with this if somebody don't like an artist that means they never listened to them, it's stupid and moronic

Reactions: Maywood