Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 50 Cent Vs. Rick Ross : Who Has The Better Career So Far Musically Only

Who You Got?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We all know we probably won't get another album from him since he's producing movies and tv shows, all Ross got is music so he has no excuse but to make albums since he ain't doing nothing else
So you going to sit up here and imply Ross doesn't any other business endeavor? What type of excuse is this for 50 not to put out a project.

So you going to sit up here and imply Ross doesn't any other business endeavor? What type of excuse is this for 50 not to put out a project.

Niggas said that like Nas, Jay-Z and K West don’t have the same if not more shit going on and still drop music.

That shit was a terrible excuse

TRL ass niggas aint listen to 50 till In The Club and stopped listening to 50 after I Get Money.

Niggas who really listen to hip hop knows he dropped mad fire after I Get Money. Ross aint got shit fuckin with anything 50 was dropping from 98-03

Like i said, niggas leave out the context that 50 was in the game nearly a decade before Ross. I wanna see how many albums ross gonna be dropping 8 years from now.

I can pull up 50 shit from before 98. I say 98 because that's when a real buzz was being created around his name and music. That's why he was getting dissed by Hov in 99/2000, he was getting dissed by Pun and Ghostface 99/2000.

I'm not saying when they first picked up a mic, i'm talkin about when they started buzzing in hip hop.

If you listened to hip hop in 99/2000 you knew who 50 was cuz he was being mentioned on classic albums, i'm not talkin about Ross making songs that only 13 people heard.

"Im about a dollar , wtf is 50 cent"

We gotta schedule these hip hop classes before hand from now on.

Post the music 50 dropped before 98

First I heard of 50 was through onyx on the shut em down album

Like its been said before - Ross has been putting out music at a rate 50 doesn't (the quality is debatable). 50 has the accolades that Ross doesnt (no real debate here)

Back