Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent vs Floyd Online War

Because that's a huge blow to Mayweather's reputation for being TMT, that's career ending imo. He ain't drop that full truth I believe because it erases the chance for reconciliation and Fif has said he and Floyd are like brothers but they have their moments. We don't really know the source of why this transpired.

And im not talking hypotheticals here - What ventures is Floyd investing into to earn him more money that you've hear about this year ? Gervonta said he and Floyd aren't even on the same page anymore and that would be Floyds biggest investment at this point. Tax guidelines have dates when they want their money and you got Floyd opening strip clubs but is spending $18 million on a watch, girls and planes - more money than into his businesses. He made that fight against McGregor to pay his debts and to make more money to stay afloat. But if you owe 30 mil in taxes and make now $285 mil what are the taxes on that this time around ? Who's getting paid or not ?? On Mayweather's IG he will brag about spending $30 million on airplanes and cars in 2018. Yo planes have gas, insurance and other costs to maintain them, pilots to be paid and you know Mayweather's entourage is like.

That's all I'm saying playa
To add to this. When you look at his IG you see him on trips all over the world. Think of the logistics of moving all those people, in first class im sure, to a high end hotel thousands of miles away & doing it multiple times a year. And i bet he gives them spending money & on top of that, a lot of them are people he employs.

Fif said a lot of vultures stay around Floyd and just lay low until Floyd feels generous again for them to ask for things. Look at how many baby mothers he has too. When the money goes I can only imagine what they're gonna fight him over in court for.
I'm surprised we dont hear constant stories of them demanding more and more in child support.

He not snitching because May didnt do anything

But still

50 is bitch and the tied for the worst actor on Power

Back