Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent vs Floyd Online War

Still beefing over chicks in your 40s?!? What’s wrong with enjoying your wealth, appreciating life, smoking some trees and and having a bad chick next to you? I guess some people just need more than that. Either that, or they will just never be happy

Competition is healthy

That’s not competition. That’s childish bickering over chicks.

That sounds liek competition to me. What separates them in your eyes?

50 always kills me with his tweets

csg6nykts28z.jpg

8-50-cent-granmother-garbage-tweet-most-retweeted-tweets-of-all-time.png

7d0.jpg

FYI Floyd’s comment on Instagram have been turned off for weeks

Last edited:
Why people keep saying 50's music career is done? Hes not the top seller in rap anymore, but he hasnt been in like 10 years or more, yet every video he drops on youtube gets millions of views. A lot of these older rappers still lowkey having sold out tours, here & overseas making just as much or more than these new rappers with crazy 360 deals.

Also Floyd has to be bleeding money with how he spends. I dont care how good your accountant is, taking a huge entourage everywhere you go, flying them private jet, constant shopping sprees & and buying new luxury cars you barely drive, is going to have you bleeding money.

Floyd got too much dirt on him to win this battle of throw stones with 50. Also 50 is a lot more witty. Either way we win in the end, its entertainment.

He’s paying randoms to diss 50 on the internet because he can’t.

I cannot see this as a win in any fashion. One of these guys should just do a boxing challenge..

The 50 has herpes hashtag has 1.6k posts in less than half a day.

As many people 50 has bullied at social media floyd is so far the only person to fight back in any way

Caused 2 bodies huh? Now hes REALLY snitchin lol smmfh guess the rumors were true about the guy.

Why pretend like u with the G shit if u aint?

Back