Welcome To aBlackWeb

50 Cent vs Floyd Online War

He just said floyd fucked some nigga wife
U don’t remember when homie killed his chick who was like a background dancer for Beyonce or something then himself and everyone was like this happened cuz Trey Songz was fucking her

This isn't snitching man, we knew ages ago and on the IC even speculated what it was Floyd but everyone assumed it was Trey Songz even when I said "what about Floyd" cuz why would someone Facetime Floyd and do that why not Trey Songz.

50 saying this is straight ether. What he's not saying out of respect is that Floyd is going broke that's why the tax man came at him and he did the McGregor fight. Why you think Floyd delayed the tax lien ??? And why would you after that payout ? Watch and see....

Wait...

you seriously believe that after calling Floyd an illiterate friend's wife fucker and subsequent murder-suicide causer that 50 is gonna be like "i would call him broke but that's going too far"?

And don't you work in finance? Just of the top of my head I would say the longer you hold out to pay anyone millions of bucks is the longer you can invest and earn off those millions in order to offset the loss.

I'm not saying that Floyd won't go broke - he will - but I don't think he's there yet.

Back