Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 5 dead in Texas shooting, suspect armed w/ AR-15. Update: Man Accused of Killing 5 in Texas Is Arrested

Bruh, I lived in Phoenix, unless you strictly live in a whiter part of the city or North Scottsdale, you can't help but absorb the shit. Vegas was the same but to a lesser degree.
And LA.

I met so many Mexicans who claimed other European nationalities.

Even my Mexican cousin said her family all came from Spain until she did her DNA. She was shocked when I told her out great grandmother had no Indian blood 🤣

Mexicans barely even like each other. You get a Mexican, Texas Mexican, Southern Cali Mexican, Northern Cali Mexican, Colorado Mexican and they probably get to arguing.
Heh.

Yeah, those Norteca and Sureno Mexicali MoFos definitely have some Beef with one another, for some odd reason........

Talking about this on NPR right now. The shooter had been deported from the country already so he was here illegally.

That means either he was given the gun, stole the gun, or copped it off the street. No way he got it legally.

Talking about this on NPR right now. The shooter had been deported from the country already so he was here illegally.

That means either he was given the gun, stole the gun, or copped it off the street. No way he got it legally.

Might have been a private sale where the requirements are less stringent so there may be a loophole there

Don't have a subscription so had to find a free article
Looks like authorities also fucked up and misidentified someone else as the shooter
On Sunday, Smith acknowledged that the agency’s Houston office had released an incorrect image of the suspect as the FBI received information “from a whole slew of agencies.”

“We acted quickly to remove that photo,” Smith told reporters. “We’re 100 percent confident we now have the right photo out there.”

After previously reporting the suspect’s last name as “Oropeza,” the FBI said it was actually spelled “Oropesa.” Records by U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement refer to the man as “Francisco Oropesa Perez-Torres.”

Why are Americans shooting strangers and neighbors? ‘It all goes back to fear.’
Jesus Pimentel told The Post that the misidentified man is his brother-in-law and he has received threats, including a TikTok video with a song titled “Dead or Alive.”

The misidentified man, a cross-country truck driver, no longer wants to go to work because he doesn’t want people to mistake him for an alleged killer while filling up his gas tank or stopping at a weigh station, his brother-in-law said.

“He’s scared to leave his house because of this whole mix-up,” Pimentel said.

The actual suspect, Oropesa, has a previous criminal record. In January 2012, he was convicted in Montgomery County, Tex., of driving while intoxicated, ICE said Monday. The agency said he was sentenced to jail time.

Back