Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 5 dead in Texas shooting, suspect armed w/ AR-15. Update: Man Accused of Killing 5 in Texas Is Arrested

one things that’s hasn’t been talked about or looked at is the fact that they said COVID would make people stupider in a sense and the dumber the more violent.Crimes are becoming more violent and even less senseless amongst just regular ass people. I know a female who’s caught it multiple times and has told me her brain fog has increased super crazy but nobody talks about this ,add the fact as Americans most of us don’t live a healthy lifestyle speaking from personal experience obesity and shitty eating habits fog the brain as well

We are starting to live in that movie where everybody is stupid.

They shoulda called the police and had them handle it because yeah. I’m not telling anybody who is shooting live ammunition to do shit.

But yeah, RIP to the family. Very sad story.
They did and apparently cops didn't do anything
"There's always shootings, there's always shooting," she said to KTRK. "There's always people calling the cops and there's nothing being done."

Lisbon' is great. Stay in Europe long enough you become a dual citizen (European American) you get to live work and travel anywhere in Europe visa free for the rest of your life ( oh I miss that benefit)

Is this due to freedom of movement for being in the EU?

Back