Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News 5 dead in Texas shooting, suspect armed w/ AR-15. Update: Man Accused of Killing 5 in Texas Is Arrested

bushmaster.jpg
And another thing

This shit is fuckin corny. I own five pistols and I don't have one picture of me posing with my pistols nor do I believe having a pistol or any type of firearm increases my masculinity. This shit is cringe.

And another thing

This shit is fuckin corny. I own five pistols and I don't have one picture of me posing with my pistols nor do I believe having a pistol or any type of firearm increases my masculinity. This shit is cringe.

The one and only pic that exists of me with a gun in my hand was taken last year on my birthday when me and the homie from college went up to the Clark County outdoor shooting complex. I was shooting his .300BLK joint and he snapped a pic of me.

I've always thought niggas postin' up on IG/FB/Twitter posing with guns was clown shit.

how-you-look-posing-with-money-guns-or-drugs-on-facebook-attdubz-o9U8K.jpg

How come every time y’all wanna move it’s ALWAYS a non-black country. It’s always places run by whites or Arabs

We were pretty much ready to bail to Belize about 5-6 years ago. Considering how life played out, I'm kinda glad we didn't.

I'm still gonna go check it out tho.

Its also crazy to tell a mfer with a AR15 to stop doing anything.

Im not walking up to a mfer with a AR15 and asking him to stop whatever they are doing, no matter how reasonable.
this statement shows me that the narrative is working

any mofo with a firearm with live ammo is just as dangerous☹️
They shoulda called the police and had them handle it because yeah. I’m not telling anybody who is shooting live ammunition to do shit.

But yeah, RIP to the family. Very sad story.

exactly......a live firearm is just as dangerous as any other type of live firearm

if mofos gon say it's a gun control problem, then fine

cuz banning/restricting AR15s isn't going to resolve the issue

and if mofos willing to just say ban all guns...........well there is a different conversation that will happen unfortunately

this statement shows me that the narrative is working

any mofo with a firearm with live ammo is just as dangerous☹️

exactly......a live firearm is just as dangerous as any other type of live firearm

if mofos gon say it's a gun control problem, then fine

cuz banning/restricting AR15s isn't going to resolve the issue

and if mofos willing to just say ban all guns...........well there is a different conversation that will happen unfortunately
Im def with you. I just said AR cause in this case the mfer had an AR.

If we being honest, a mfer could be shooting some arrows out his bow and I aint approaching him

MS-13 became a thing cause Mexican gangs used to fuck with the Salvadorian kids

This is true. MS started because the Mexican gangs in LA would fuck with the El Salvadorian and other Central American immigrants who moved to LA. MS formed to protect them from that and spread throughout Latin America because the US deported them as they got convicted of crimes and sent them back to their home countries. The US is the main reason MS has the global reach it does.

This is true. MS started because the Mexican gangs in LA would fuck with the El Salvadorian and other Central American immigrants who moved to LA. MS formed to protect them from that and spread throughout Latin America because the US deported them as they got convicted of crimes and sent them back to their home countries. The US is the main reason MS has the global reach it does.

Yeah, them dudes have popped up in Europe if my memory serves me correctly.

Which has turned Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala into incredibly dangerous places and thus causing the mass exodus of people trying to leave for the US to escape that violence.

Which has turned Honduras, El Salvador and Guatemala into incredibly dangerous places and thus causing the mass exodus of people trying to leave for the US to escape that violence.

The way MS, 18th Street, and a couple others Latin American gangs took over Central America is insane. Niggas think it's nuts seeing somebody in NY rep Piru St...imagine seeing an entire country filled with people fighting over gangs they never even set foot in the home country of.

The way MS, 18th Street, and a couple others Latin American gangs took over Central America is insane. Niggas think it's nuts seeing somebody in NY rep Piru St...imagine seeing an entire country filled with people fighting over gangs they never even set foot in the home country of.

I watched a documentary or two on them gangs. Shits insane how deep they are in Central America. They ain't even that heavy HERE. And, yeah, none of them cats have ever stepped foot in the US just like most of the crips and bloods in places that ain't Cali ain't never stepped foot in that state. Even when they do, they ain't taken seriously and might get jumped for reppin' a set that they ain't never seen (I've personally witnessed that shit going down).

The one and only pic that exists of me with a gun in my hand was taken last year on my birthday when me and the homie from college went up to the Clark County outdoor shooting complex. I was shooting his .300BLK joint and he snapped a pic of me.

I've always thought niggas postin' up on IG/FB/Twitter posing with guns was clown shit.

View attachment 1073584

🎯

Back