Welcome To aBlackWeb

45 Year Old Crip B.G. KnoccOut Wants To Fight Cardi B

I really wish gangbanging would go the fuck away smh...

Like goldie said

Its 2018 and niggas STILL killing over fucking colors. Still dying and getting locked up over blocks and neighborhoods they dont own.

Bangin shoulda died 15 years ago

It's truthfully sad bruh. What's even crazy is that it's niggas that's in their 30s that still passionate & glorify their gang. These niggas be having kids out here but want their kids to live right. I be like "nigga practice what you preach & set an example, be a role model to your child; not gang banging & looking foolish". What be even crazy tho is when they get shot then some people will say "ohhhh!!!! He didn't deserved that. They killed my dawg blah blah blah" I mean highly feeling sorry for the dude. I be like "he knew what he signed up for. He read the terms & conditions, so he gotta expect it"

yo watching that video knowing that niggaz was wilding and gettign fucked up is fucking hiarious to me....

like i'm sure te white folk who okay'd the shit was like
"montell jordan?? sure i love this is how we do it!!! yea...no problem"

you know what sam...yeah they're negroes, but they're singers..i can't imagine anything going wrong

Other than real compton city g's wtf does bg knockout even have
B.G. Knoccout is the epitome of getting hot of one verse. Or even remaining somewhat relevant of one verse.

cuz this thread would damn sure not make numbers if it was gangsta dresta

It's truthfully sad bruh. What's even crazy is that it's niggas that's in their 30s that still passionate & glorify their gang. These niggas be having kids out here but want their kids to live right. I be like "nigga practice what you preach & set an example, be a role model to your child; not gang banging & looking foolish". What be even crazy tho is when they get shot then some people will say "ohhhh!!!! He didn't deserved that. They killed my dawg blah blah blah" I mean highly feeling sorry for the dude. I be like "he knew what he signed up for. He read the terms & conditions, so he gotta expect it"

Game is the embodiment of this post.

for some strange reason everytime i see niggaz doing the most nigga of shit, i'm alway sadistically amused like
mgid:uma:video:vh1.com:864445

"yall just swear i be making shit up....."

Ever notice how R&B singers used to be tougher than rappers. On some real gangsta shit.

Seriously tho, MC Eiht had a good point in an interview with Vlad about Pac and Orlando. That once Pac crossed into that territory (in Jumping Orlando, thus picking a side) there was no turning back, something Eiht believed that Pac had no idea what he was getting into or no idea how deep he put himself in the lions den.

It's a cautionary tale that every rapper that talks about being 'wit tha shits' needs to recognize. That turnaround time is legitimate. A day didn't even pass and they got Pac. Bardi is not Pac and ignorance is at an all time high. She can't even take that back. Wouldn't be suprised to see a female Crip try to earn some stripes at the expense of Bardi.

Funny, Bardi told the Breakfast Club that her favorite subject in school was History but is completely oblivious to Hip Hop history.

Its cool. A poor attempt at trying to point out the irony. She did say that tho...
yeah but what that got to do with anything lol

she said history...not hiphop history lol

so are people upset that she may be able to...idk...name all the presidents in order vs reciting the events that lead to Tupac and Biggie getting killed? lol

yeah but what that got to do with anything lol

she said history...not hiphop history lol

so are people upset that she may be able to...idk...name all the presidents in order vs reciting the events that lead to Tupac and Biggie getting killed? lol

She's a rapper, who I would assume knows about BIG and Pac. Maybe I'm reaching, and I recognize that she's in her early 20's, bit I would expect a self professed history person to know a little history on the profession she's in. Especially if i'm a New York rapper about to hit LA. I did say it was 'poor attempt'...

She's a rapper, who I would assume knows about BIG and Pac. Maybe I'm reaching, and I recognize that she's in her early 20's, bit I would expect a self professed history person to know a little history on the profession she's in. Especially if i'm a New York rapper about to hit LA. I did say it was 'poor attempt'...
fam

she was just a stripper a lil over a year ago lol

i aint talking IG either...full old school brick and mortar strip club stripping

I dont expect her to know Jaz-o was featured on "Jigga What"

fam

she was just a stripper a lil over a year ago lol

i aint talking IG either...full old school brick and mortar strip club stripping

I dont expect her to know Jaz-o was featured on "Jigga What"

Good point, Bruv

Back