Welcome To aBlackWeb

45 Year Old Crip B.G. KnoccOut Wants To Fight Cardi B

Niggas are crabs. Hate to say it but it's true. Clowns will make you "check in" but them CAC kick your ass everyday not a word said
The Levels of Irony in this statement though lol... Be careful talking like that online or you maybe next on BG's hit list lol...

The Levels of Irony in this statement though lol... Be careful talking like that online or you maybe next on BG's hit list lol...
He'll be a fool to touch shorty. What gangster goes to a someone's page who has million's of followers and make a threat? Now if anything happens to her guess who's hemmed up smh.

Also I'm going to need you to check in if you come to NC......woed

He'll be a fool to touch shorty. What gangster goes to a someone's page who has million's of followers and make a threat? Now if anything happens to her guess who's hemmed up smh.

Also I'm going to need you to check in if you come to NC......woed
In all honesty I agree with you fam but the whole thing is Foolish and dude has not made a bleep in Hip Hop since the early 90's other than some Vlad air time so if he socked her in the face he would get stripes and publicity with the Millennial's and probably someone would use that wave to push a mixtape for him. As far as the check in once I get my Legal issues straight with North Cackalacky I will not be gracing it with my presence for it to further entangle me again even though Raleigh got some of my seeds in it they can come to the Best Coast to visit lol...

Last edited:
Back