Welcome To aBlackWeb

45 Year Old Crip B.G. KnoccOut Wants To Fight Cardi B

Smh... Wooooow. 2018 and still gangbanging for cool points and then skrrrting out when the G's check you. Sad.

He not rlly gangbangin . Hes lettin her kno wats the situation is . U cant be dissin and think aint shit gonna happen

What they doing following Cardi B in the first place???

But I would love to see the OG Crips and Bloods checking these dumb youngsters on some, 'Welcome to L.A, let me try that watch on real quick youngster'...

:sup:

Crip dude from another website confirmed it.

Wack100 is down with Big U and defending migos because they're on payroll
giphy.gif

Reactions: GNS
This might be literally the dumbest shit I've read all week

She hate wearing flue, she hate wearing flue. So fucking what. Aint nan nigga getting royalty checks for a color, slang, or allstar weekend beefs

These so called LA OG's be doing the most for the Gram imo. Talking about check in.... Tell that nigga to check in with his PO with his stupid ass

I really wish gangbanging would go the fuck away smh...

Like goldie said

Its 2018 and niggas STILL killing over fucking colors. Still dying and getting locked up over blocks and neighborhoods they dont own.

Bangin shoulda died 15 years ago

U cant stop doin something u been doin for how many years. Them
It's getting serious now

Who gets that check tho?

99% of the people on this earth are idiots, niggas really ready to die over colors.
yo

every time i read one of your posts...i immediately look at your avi and it makes the shit 10x funnier than its supposed to be LMAO

@whoever a mod.

Yall niggas owe me millions for joining this site. Everybody else got they welcome package but me. Dont make me extort you niggas.

^^ see how dumb that sound

Back