Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only šŸŗ

This might be the best beer Iā€™ve ever had. It only comes around in the winter.

View attachment 750765

Itā€™s got that perfect mix of sweet and beer flavor. The sweet isnā€™t overpowering like some sweet beers, itā€™s just perfect. Shiner is a Texas brewery so if Iā€™m getting this in NC it should be available elsewhere.
Saw this in the local Publix a few days back. Gonna have to cop on my next trip

This might be the best beer Iā€™ve ever had. It only comes around in the winter.

View attachment 750765

Itā€™s got that perfect mix of sweet and beer flavor. The sweet isnā€™t overpowering like some sweet beers, itā€™s just perfect. Shiner is a Texas brewery so if Iā€™m getting this in NC it should be available elsewhere.

You wasnā€™t lying this shit is flames

kinda want a beer right now but I'm entirely too lazy to walk across the street to get something. Guess I'm stuck with bourbon, brandy, or rum.

I used to love high ABV beers but I had to chill on them. Got wasted way too fast and had a raging headache the next morning. Old age finally caught up to me.

I don't usually go quite that high(my everyday beer is 7.5%) but that was part of a Stone variety pack.

Found this at the ABC store today. Gonna see what its all about. I've had a Peanut Butter Milk Stout from Belching Beaver brewery in San Diego and it was slapping. Hopefully this slaps as well
Left-Hand-Peanut-Butter-Milk-Stout-12OZ-CAN_bb662eb4-0dc4-41e6-9db7-b2d10467edd9_1080x.jpg

Edit: Its pretty good. Has a good flavor but a bit of an aftertaste. I taste more of the milk flavor than the peanut butter when it should be the other way around. Has a 6.2ABV so you can go through these cans with no problems. 8 out of 10
This reminded me of a peanut butter beer I've had. Had to google "peanut butter beers" and check the images because I couldn't remember the name lol
1646280161304.png
This was pretty good from what I remember

Been trying to find good light beers. Tried this tonight:

E4BFF441-825A-4397-A59B-B90EE020CE7C.jpeg

I wouldnā€™t recommend it. Itā€™s too citrusy and not beer-y enough. The flavor is like a mix of a hard seltzer and a beer and does neither very well. If youā€™re looking for one of these new light beers go with the Yeungling Flight. Thatā€™s probably the best one Iā€™ve had so far. Close second was the True Light I posted a couple pages back.

Been trying to find good light beers. Tried this tonight:

View attachment 801555

I wouldnā€™t recommend it. Itā€™s too citrusy and not beer-y enough. The flavor is like a mix of a hard seltzer and a beer and does neither very well. If youā€™re looking for one of these new light beers go with the Yeungling Flight. Thatā€™s probably the best one Iā€™ve had so far. Close second was the True Light I posted a couple pages back.

Iā€™m gonna try that. I bought the yuenling flight light beer and itā€™s good

Back