Welcome To aBlackWeb

4 Beer Drinkers Only šŸŗ

I don't fuck with some breweries as much because they're lazy and kinda pricey. Like some don't really serve food, or don't have much to do inside/ outside. Even the ones that call in food trucks.... that's just a really limited menu of overpriced food.

I don't just want $7 pints (of mostly IPA options a lot of the time) and some tables. Also not sure why the pints costs so much when we're cutting out the middle man. But hey... I'm also a cheap guy.

Yuenglings are cheap, but it's full bodied and has a great crisp taste.

Budweiser's are okay, not horrible.... Just not as good as Yuenglings.

I'd take miller and Coors over Bud too šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļø

Try Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPAā€¦ about 19% alcohol per bottleā€¦

Yeah this the good shit. One if the few beers they say you can actually let age and it'll taste better
That sounds unpleasant to drink. Like at some point before the 12 oz are gone, I'll not really want to take my next sip.

But I'm not huge on IPA's and ABV that high sounds like it has a liquory taste.
Not so much this one.... It's definitely for sipping though. It's really smooth actually, and the taste is pretty intense. I don't think it's unpleasant at all, I just wouldn't take gulp after gulp like Stone Cold.

It's something you sip with a smoke

This might be the best beer Iā€™ve ever had. It only comes around in the winter.

View attachment 750765

Itā€™s got that perfect mix of sweet and beer flavor. The sweet isnā€™t overpowering like some sweet beers, itā€™s just perfect. Shiner is a Texas brewery so if Iā€™m getting this in NC it should be available elsewhere.

Since Iā€™ve been in Texas I never seen the candied Pecan. I hope to find it one day and try it.

i honestly donā€™t care too much for Shinerā€™s beers. Iā€™ve had a couple that were okay and i appreciated the fact that they were trying to do something innovative but that just never seemed to turn out right.

I have found a few cool bottle shops in Austin but I have to find some in San Antonio now. If any folks know of any please hit me up or post it in this thread. It would be greatly appreciated

It ain't beer, but so what...

Saw these at the grocery store earlier. They had a grip of 'em too, mostly rose and pinot grigio but some different shit like these. I didn't feel like copping a tall can tonight so I grabbed these. Trying the House Wine Brut Bubbles right now.

My hopes ain't high at all.

20220203_190751.jpg

aiight... House Wine Brut Bubbles wasn't so bad. I'm not gonna buy it again, but it wasn't bad. Shits like 12% ABV so it's got a lil kick to it... Kinda like drinking a can of 20/20.

gonna try the grapefruit joint next.

yeah, I drank that grapefruit shits and I can wholeheartedly say that this shit ain't for me. It wasn't bad, but wasn't good either and for the cost I coulda copped beer and had change left over and would have been happier.

Still got one can left tho. Might just pour that shit down the sink.

yeah, I drank that grapefruit shits and I can wholeheartedly say that this shit ain't for me. It wasn't bad, but wasn't good either and for the cost I coulda copped beer and had change left over and would have been happier.

Still got one can left tho. Might just pour that shit down the sink.
Saw these in the store today and thought about your experience, lol. Zoomed past that shit with the quickness, lol.

Found this at the ABC store today. Gonna see what its all about. I've had a Peanut Butter Milk Stout from Belching Beaver brewery in San Diego and it was slapping. Hopefully this slaps as well
Left-Hand-Peanut-Butter-Milk-Stout-12OZ-CAN_bb662eb4-0dc4-41e6-9db7-b2d10467edd9_1080x.jpg

Edit: Its pretty good. Has a good flavor but a bit of an aftertaste. I taste more of the milk flavor than the peanut butter when it should be the other way around. Has a 6.2ABV so you can go through these cans with no problems. 8 out of 10

Last edited:
2F7E6E38-0B02-41E2-94CA-89247442072F.jpeg
Just finished off a 6 packā€¦not too bad. If I liked pineapple more Iā€™d grade it higher, but itā€™s subtle enough.

Back