Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 3rd Straight Weekend With At Least 30 People Shot In Chicago

test
California residents who are fba/ados

Nah.

I hope the best, but I doubt it.

I wonder how long it's gonna be before other minorities/groups are allowed to have they hand in the pot. LGBT's/Migrants/$5 Indian wannabe's, etc.., Prolly all kind of fine print underhanded trick language with this. More than likely, that 800B will include all kinds of minority groups. Not just blacks (FBA/ADOS). I know how democrats get down.

It wouldn't be the first time.

Nah.

I hope the best, but I doubt it.

I wonder how long it's gonna be before other minorities/groups are allowed to have they hand in the pot. LGBT's/Migrants/$5 Indian wannabe's, etc.., Prolly all kind of fine print underhanded trick language with this. More than likely, that 800B will include all kinds of minority groups. Not just blacks (FBA/ADOS). I know how democrats get down.

It wouldn't be the first time.
Well fba, ados, freedmen is all codified exclusive language in the first place. That's how we were able to push this far, by identifying who exactly is entitled to reparations from the United States. Now of course everybody from white supremacists to anti black Latinos and tethers will run interference, but playing past opps is also factored into the plan.

There's no reason to not be optimistic for the simple fact that we, the grassroots, have brought reparations to the forefront and are discussing it in a real way right now

It's going to happen sooner or later

There's no reason to not be optimistic for the simple fact that we, the grassroots, have brought reparations to the forefront and are discussing it in a real way right now

Politics is the reason not to be optimistic.

Yeah, I been watched some of dudes youtube videos about this issue and the trick bag language included in these reparations bills.

Now of course everybody from white supremacists to anti black Latinos and tethers will run interference, but playing past opps is also factored into the plan.

Needs to happen.

Just make certain it's for the blacks that deserve it and not including everybody else because that party is looking to gain more constituents. Blessings tho.

Ordinary citizen gets popped

Help them out

Criminal and gangbanger get shot that’s natural selection and let
The universe sort that out

Back