Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 3rd Straight Weekend With At Least 30 People Shot In Chicago

test
Mass shootings are actually far easier to prevent than what this is…
Yea we are playing a semantics games with two different type incidents

Which in fairness "technically" it overlaps

But there is a difference in reactionsbto where shit is "supposed to happen" and where it isnt accepted

There's a clip from 2023 where interviewer asked him how he would grade the school system (scores were down)

This guy literally said he doesn't grade based on outcomes but on the amount he's invested.

Cooked
They believe those schools are trash cuz the spending is not on par w the better schools

Hence y they trying to do away w school choice luckily that failed

Chicago Public Schools CEO Pedro Martinez on Tuesday pushed back against criticism that a new needs-based funding formula will mean some of the city’s highest performing schools will lose resources.

Martinez said the fundamental problem CPS faces is that the district is underfunded by $1 billion under the state’s own funding formula.

• Low budget schools are concentrated on the South and West Sides of the city while high budget schools are clustered on the North and Southwest Sides.
  • Areas with low and high budget school clusters have a similar percentage of school-age population. Therefore, declines in school-age population does not fully explain why low budget schools are clustered in the South and West Sides.
  • The location of charter schools overlaps where low budget schools are clustered, exacerbating low enrollment in depopulating neighborhoods.
  • Low budget schools are clustered in Black neighborhoods experiencing distress from low incomes and unaffordable housing.

You don’t put gas in your car, it doesn’t drive, you say I should have put more gas.

You selectively allocate funds to White schools and charters, negroes blame the car for not being good enough to drive without it.

The Case for Reparations by Coates was a really in depth look at how Black Chicago was defunded, redlined and made a permanent underclass.

You don’t put gas in your car, it doesn’t drive, you say I should have put more gas.

You selectively allocate funds to White schools and charters, negroes blame the car for not being good enough to drive without it.

The Case for Reparations by Coates was a really in depth look at how Black Chicago was defunded, redlined and made a permanent underclass.
I don't think most would disagree that low funded schools need more funding.

It depends on how it's spent and whether it's trending positive results.

I didn't look deeper than I should have but I saw some chart that a lot of money is going into administration and more staff while enrollment is dropping.

I didn't look deeper than I should have but I saw some chart that a lot of money is going into administration and more staff while enrollment is dropping.
Here in CA, something like 80% of the budget goes to admin

This is your recourse?

MfnGjJ.gif
Would make more sense and more productive to offer 2 to 10 k for snitching.

2k for a witness statement that leads to arrest, 10k for video of the shooting, shit, give muthafuckas 20k if you have the evidence that leads to the arrest and the conviction.

Incentivize people to snitch and folks gone stop just doing shit in broad day

Dont Chicago Funnel the public school out of to the Rich White Neighborhoods on the outskirts that dont even pay taxes?

Would make more sense and more productive to offer 2 to 10 k for snitching.

2k for a witness statement that leads to arrest, 10k for video of the shooting, shit, give muthafuckas 20k if you have the evidence that leads to the arrest and the conviction.

Incentivize people to snitch and folks gone stop just doing shit in broad day

What happens when the word gets out lil Kev down the block snitched for 20k?

Back