Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 30 People Shot , 2 Dead In Mass Shooting At Baltimore Block Party

test
I'm just saying no I'm watching the news breakdown.
The police had no idea when Brooklyn Day was this year... The shit wasn't even on their radar.

It usually attracts 70-100 people and is normally over by the time it gets dark. The was no advertisement. No permits filled. Nothing.

And again... This is normally a small ass event. It's mostly white folks... And it's mostly chill.

Now again, I go to Perkins Day. That's Perkins projects. My cousin called me to meet her down there last year real quick. I had to park like three blocks away. It was police barracades all over the place posted up. B the area had a couple hundred people. I saw niggaz who I ain't seen since I was a kid who I knew were bout that life but never came out.... But they was out there.. some of the niggaz the wire was based off of was out there... Just chilling..

I went to a block party up park heights this summer..... Hella people outside
No police.... But plenty of niggaz outside having fun who bout that life... No incidents... No drama, no static.

But Brooklyn?

The whole reason I was tripping cuz that neighborhood ain't known for nuffin but addicts Not even dealers... Just addicts

I'm saying.. if they have a big ass party at the basketball court behind my house and I walk over there..... I can guarantee we not laughing and recording some kid pulling a big ass gun out. That whole situation getting shut down immediately.

These young niggas don’t respect any type of authority. Black or white.
Again, this go to y'all thread about if you live in the suburbs or not

This shit don't go down in any neighborhood where our people be at. We have multiple block parties all the time. Shit like this never happens.

The police said multiple times they didn't even know Brooklyn Day was this weekend. They ALWAYS know when the heavy neighborhoods have our block parties. And they know who gonna be there. And the vibe never gets like that shit that happened out in Brooklyn.

And again
.. I live in the city... I been moving around talking to mad people about this.... It's a felt sentiment. That shit went down, cuz Brooklyn ain't like that.... I mean I know how it look from the outside. But I'm telling you.. this ain't some shit the city sitting down on.

I'm very sure that kid will be turning himself in soon

Again, this go to y'all thread about if you live in the suburbs or not

This shit don't go down in any neighborhood where our people be at. We have multiple block parties all the time. Shit like this never happens.

The police said multiple times they didn't even know Brooklyn Day was this weekend. They ALWAYS know when the heavy neighborhoods have our block parties. And they know who gonna be there. And the vibe never gets like that shit that happened out in Brooklyn.

And again
.. I live in the city... I been moving around talking to mad people about this.... It's a felt sentiment. That shit went down, cuz Brooklyn ain't like that.... I mean I know how it look from the outside. But I'm telling you.. this ain't some shit the city sitting down on.

I'm very sure that kid will be turning himself in soon
So god forbid this happens in one of the neighboring places u mentioned. Then what?

That’s a bad take Du, if your kid come to my house and steal from my house. And you tell me they only stole from your house cause it’s your house and not mine. They wouldn’t steal round me. Nah fam, if that kid got right to begin wit, they wouldn’t steal period.

If them lil niggaz had respect for anyone, they’d heed the words of those they respect in all situations. How no OG ever told them not take take an automatic weapon to a block party

So god forbid this happens in one of the neighboring places u mentioned. Then what?
But it hasn't. ..

And in the process of brainstorming why... One has to look the reasons why.

Hanging out in Perkins projects as dangerous back in the day.... But going to the Perkins Day block party is always a safe event. It's just understanding the dynamics of your city and neighborhood. I can't imagine what niggaz would crash a block party in one of the well known black neighborhoods.

But crashing some shit in Brooklyn.... There's no risk in that. If this shit doesn't make national news... It's forgotten crashing a party in one of the better known neighborhoods.... Getting arrested might be the best option, and even then you not safe.

Not to mention the buzzing I'm hearing about the girl who was killed. Her people's in a frenzy right now.

I'm just saying a large factor to why this happened is where this happened.

Take it or leave it.

That’s a bad take Du, if your kid come to my house and steal from my house. And you tell me they only stole from your house cause it’s your house and not mine. They wouldn’t steal round me. Nah fam, if that kid got right to begin wit, they wouldn’t steal period.

If them lil niggaz had respect for anyone, they’d heed the words of those they respect in all situations. How no OG ever told them not take take an automatic weapon to a block party
I understand that. But this ain't parented kids going frim house to house.... One Controlled setting to another setting

These kids riding away from their neighborhood where people know them and their family.... To do some wild shit out where nobody knows then and they think they can get away with it ...

We just had a whole thread about if people thought they could get away with shit, how hard would they go..... I feel this is an example of this. They felt they could get away with it cuz it wasn't in front of their own houses. It wasn't amongst anyone who could actively check them.

Whatever, if it's a bad take, my bad. Carry on... Just a Baltimore nigga checking in

Kids shouldn’t not be predators only because apex predators ain’t around. It’s one thing to go somewhere and poke ya chest out, it’s another to let off loads of ammunition into a crowd just cause you felt like it.

Whatever, if it's a bad take, my bad. Carry on... Just a Baltimore nigga checking in

Outside of the obvious flaw of you trying to rationalize anything related to Baltimore your angle of knowing a city's dynamics and how that impacts things is a good point.

Back