Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 30 People Shot , 2 Dead In Mass Shooting At Baltimore Block Party

test
58%white people in a city with 60% black folks

Screenshot_20230702-112054.png

I saw it, but I know the area.

That's a poor white community.

Clearly black folk were at the party. But Brooklyn Park is mostly white folks.

Cherry Hill and West Port are the black areas down south Baltimore.

But Brooklyn, pig town, wilkens &, Washington Blvd... That's where the whites be

You’re probably right, but only black people were at the party based on the video.

To be fair...

It was prolly us fucking the party up 😫🤦🏿‍♂️

I did some research. Apparently every year the poor white folks in Brooklyn Park have a big block party called "Brooklyn Day" This shit has never been on my radar. But it's a yearly thing where they all out side just having a good time.

The later it got the more it became clear that a lotta the people there weren't from Brooklyn, as many of them left and went home the and a more aggressive rowdy crowdy started crashing the party.

Until well.... Shit popped off. I'm at church right now, one of the younger girls (18) was like her friends were going down there, and she was like "ewww y'all going where?"

Me and her mom were just laughing. Ain't no way in hell I'm going down there.... I'd rather go over East... Or park heights.... But not no damn Brooklyn....

RIP to those who lost their lives, and speedy recovery to those who had to go to the hospital.M that shit tragic as fuck

I do wonder how the news gonna cover it

Back