Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 30 People Shot , 2 Dead In Mass Shooting At Baltimore Block Party

test
Lol

No

I might know where a place in BR where the event took place, but 9/10 times, that shit is nowhere near me.

Most of the crime is in/near North BR.

I would give my location but a nigga posted nearby movie theaters from my house cause I said I was waiting for the Flash to get uploaded to the Internet

I no longer feel safe

The hell

I assumed that but it's always interesting that people just think you probably a house or two down from some shit

Naw, don't no wild shit ever really happen in my neighborhood. It's a lotta old blocks, where a lotta folks still own their homes.

And being from around here still matters

Lol

No

I might know where a place in BR where the event took place, but 9/10 times, that shit is nowhere near me.

Most of the crime is in/near North BR.

I would give my location but a nigga posted nearby movie theaters from my house cause I said I was waiting for the Flash to get uploaded to the Internet

I no longer feel safe
Lmaooooo

The news definitely taking this seriously

It's normally 70-100 people tops at Brooklyn Day....

It was 600 people there that night. Mostly teenagers. No one called the police, but they been shut it down before the shooting started.

This shit crazy... They releasing all the info now

Bruh...

So yeah..... This might be a hot take, and y'all might not feel it.

But this happened BECAUSE it was a poor white neighborhood.

This shit NEVER would've happened in Cherry Hill, Westport, Park Heights, Perkins Proj, Murphy Homes, my neighborhood Edmondson Village...,

Reason being... When THOSE neighborhoods have block parties.... The OG's are out. And they will 100% shut shit like that down before it even popped off. Niggaz recorded that kid pulling out a gun..... Cherry Hill and Westport right around the corner..... They stay having block parties, they never have shootings at their block party. I've been to a few. I've been to Perkins Day multiple years, my cousin from around there. It's always dumb safe, cuz all the heavy hitters and og's there chilling.

Ain't nobody like that in Brooklyn. Young niggaz crashed that party and went wild cuz there's nobody in those communities to check them.... They just ran thru that shit

Bruh...

So yeah..... This might be a hot take, and y'all might not feel it.

But this happened BECAUSE it was a poor white neighborhood.

This shit NEVER would've happened in Cherry Hill, Westport, Park Heights, Perkins Proj, Murphy Homes, my neighborhood Edmondson Village...,

Reason being... When THOSE neighborhoods have block parties.... The OG's are out. And they will 100% shut shit like that down before it even popped off. Niggaz recorded that kid pulling out a gun..... Cherry Hill and Westport right around the corner..... They stay having block parties, they never have shootings at their block party. I've been to a few. I've been to Perkins Day multiple years, my cousin from around there. It's always dumb safe, cuz all the heavy hitters and og's there chilling.

Ain't nobody like that in Brooklyn. Young niggaz crashed that party and went wild cuz there's nobody in those communities to check them.... They just ran thru that shit
Come on Du

Back