Welcome To aBlackWeb

3 Dead in PA in Double Homicide-Suicide After Dispute over Shoveling Snow

I shouldn't be watching these videos. I think my psyche has gotten fragile as I've gotten older. I'm out shoveling all the time (MN duh) and now I'm looking over my shoulder like which one of my neighbors is gonna come out with a gun and kill me for putting snow in the wrong spot?

I shouldn't be watching these videos. I think my psyche has gotten fragile as I've gotten older. I'm out shoveling all the time (MN duh) and now I'm looking over my shoulder like which one of my neighbors is gonna come out with a gun and kill me for putting snow in the wrong spot?

is this the real Will Munny?

sup bra

nobody's gonna shoot you

cuz Will is good in the hood

nah im just telling him to live his life and shovel his shit like normal....fuck that video
132650512_10225186941010780_7550732039374900465_n-jpg.457403

cuz Will is good in the hood

nah im just telling him to live his life and shovel his shit like normal....fuck that video

My old neighbor Lou across the street had his place shot up on fucking National Night Out when I first moved into that place loooool. I've currently live about 4 blocks from there now. Felt safe at my old place tho. Lou was good shit.

In truth, I don't think I'll actually get shot, but videos like that are really bad for my brain.

i mean dont throw the shit in nobody else's yard and you'll probably be good

edit: responded before i refreshed btw

Yall talkin bout mental well being and indulging in these kinda videos....

What kinda sense that make
let me be me, relax in my tee pee
Watch a hardy boys mystery
Greg
n
I
C
E

I’m nitrooooo
And I’m hype sooooo
Don’t ever believe that you can deceive me

Yall talkin bout mental well being and indulging in these kinda videos....

What kinda sense that make

Yeah I wouldn't watch this type of shit too often. Not like the vid gonna jump out and kill somebody unless you that damn mentally fragile but still.

• Haha
Reactions: GNS
idk....i didnt really have any reaction to this video but there's shit that still gets to me

i just think it has to be relatable in some fashion......any cases or docs about kids abused or murdered fucks me up

the nipsey video fucked me up....that was the first time I actually wished I hadnt watched something....i see it every time I listen to him

but i dont know these peoples names, never had a snow shovel argument, and they were all screaming wild disrespectful shit....we already knew the shooter was dead before the video was released....it just didnt pull on any strings

This video was grainy enough it didn't really get to me the way some other videos have. The audio was so clear on this one tho, that it was kinda fucked up. Like the dude literally said "Pussy huh?" right he executed the guy on the ground.

I refused to watch the Nipsey Video. I don't like seeing people get shot up close, learned that the hard way after the Phillando Castile video.

This whole scenario reminds of this one. Just the perfect storm of assholes in one spot leading to mayhem.

This all homie was saying in the thread about the Harlem couple getting hit up and the woman dying.

it’s more important to get your point across or raise your child? aint no self defense laws when it’s premeditated and unless you fortunate, you may not even get the chance to claim it was defense

This all homie was saying in the thread about the Harlem couple getting hit up and the woman dying.

it’s more important to get your point across or raise your child? aint no self defense laws when it’s premeditated and unless you fortunate, you may not even get the chance to claim it was defense
Plenty of dudes in jail who ain’t a bitch but they somebodies bitch

Back