Welcome To aBlackWeb

3 Dead in PA in Double Homicide-Suicide After Dispute over Shoveling Snow

The video alone shows how dumb all 3 of them were.....some people don't need neighbors they need to be isolated deep in the woods

idk....i didnt really have any reaction to this video but there's shit that still gets to me

i just think it has to be relatable in some fashion......any cases or docs about kids abused or murdered fucks me up

the nipsey video fucked me up....that was the first time I actually wished I hadnt watched something....i see it every time I listen to him

but i dont know these peoples names, never had a snow shovel argument, and they were all screaming wild disrespectful shit....we already knew the shooter was dead before the video was released....it just didnt pull on any strings

You may have watched a different version of the Nipsey video than the one I saw.

I couldn’t really see anything that clearly.

The version I saw was kinda far away and blurry, so it didn’t really affect me.

Reactions: GNS
OK, I just watched a synopsis of the events on The Breakfast Club...

So, these clowns were shoveling snow onto their neighbor’s property?

I know y’all probably already explained that earlier, but the actual news report painted a clearer picture.

Now, I ain’t saying they deserved to get shot, but one thing I can NOT tolerate is a troublemaker.

Why the hell are you just trying to cause problems with your neighbor?

And why didn’t you stop once you were made aware that your neighbor did not appreciate your actions?

If they woulda acted like rational human beings, they would still be alive to care for their 15 year old autistic son.

They were looking for trouble and they got it.

SMH

This video was grainy enough it didn't really get to me the way some other videos have. The audio was so clear on this one tho, that it was kinda fucked up. Like the dude literally said "Pussy huh?" right he executed the guy on the ground.

I refused to watch the Nipsey Video. I don't like seeing people get shot up close, learned that the hard way after the Phillando Castile video.

This whole scenario reminds of this one. Just the perfect storm of assholes in one spot leading to mayhem.

These dudes are apparently out on bond, the trial still hasn't happened, yet.

What a shitty reason to die, though. I'm sure it was the straw that broke the camel's back, but what a shitty fucking straw.

Damn I forgot all about this....this shit was fucked up
I didn't. I think what made it even worse was how folks was just casually sending this video to each other through text, Facebook, and Twitter.

We shouldn't ever get this numb to trauma. Especially on that video level. I think all that social distancing and seeing shit like this ain't healthy either.

I didn't. I think what made it even worse was how folks was just casually sending this video to each other through text, Facebook, and Twitter.

We shouldn't ever get this numb to trauma. Especially on that video level. I think all that social distancing and seeing shit like this ain't healthy either.
It ain't...a lot of folks already going through mental issues worsened by the pandemic

Back