Welcome To aBlackWeb

3 Dead in PA in Double Homicide-Suicide After Dispute over Shoveling Snow

see....that man was already done with life...shit wasnt about snow

just needed somebody to push the button

if it wasnt them it was gonna be somebody else soon....store, traffic, anywhere
true but they clearly been having some beef prior to this .

Reactions: 1/2
Wait, I'm confused as fuck. Is something wrong with the sound or something? That dude let off like five shots and the couple just stood there. Then even when the husband got hit, they still weren't putting any real effort into try trying to get away.

Also, the gunman can't shoot for shit. How he standing right over the wife and still couldn't get a kill shot.

she did have a gun . she pulled something out right before he shot

true but they clearly been having some beef prior to this .

maybe but people dont usually kill themselves when they feel they were in the right or just personally wanted somebody dead....they'll smile for the mugshot

he offed himself because he got his lil fill of power and control and was finally on top....but he knew that high wouldnt last

people are not well out here....thats why i constantly check myself with that anger and poppin off about nothing

i know what kinda shit comes to my mind when im mad and thats that dumb shit that some people cant control

Wait, I'm confused as fuck. Is something wrong with the sound or something? That dude let off like five shots and the couple just stood there. Then even when the husband got hit, they still weren't putting any real effort into try trying to get away.

Also, the gunman can't shoot for shit. How he standing right over the wife and still couldn't get a kill shot.

shock....they didnt think he would shoot....and even when he started that shit didnt register

these aint people that hear poppin every day and know to immediately get down or take off

probably never been in any kinda situation like that

as for the kill shot, bullets do weird shit.....so does the body....its not always boom, you're down

you can have a hole in your head and run down the street off adrenaline/fear

shock....they didnt think he would shoot....and even when he started that shit didnt register

these aint people that hear poppin every day and know to immediately get down or take off

probably never been in any kinda situation like that

as for the kill shot, bullets do weird shit.....so does the body....its not always boom, you're down

you can have a hole in your head and run down the street off adrenaline/fear

I hear ya, but let's be real. They were just stupid.

Not running as soon as he pulls out the gun is one thing, but just standing there talking shit while he's bustin' at you? I don't care how inexperienced you are with that kinda thing, nobody with any sense would react like that.

And I think he just flat out missed her while she was on the ground. He fired a few shots and she didn't even react which leads me to believe he didn't even hit her since she laid down real quick when one did connect.

Weird shit all around. At least they weren't black though.

I hear ya, but let's be real. They were just stupid.

Not running as soon as he pulls out the gun is one thing, but just standing there talking shit while he's bustin' at you? I don't care how inexperienced you are with that kinda thing, nobody with any sense would react like that.

And I think he just flat out missed her while she was on the ground. He fired a few shots and she didn't even react which leads me to believe he didn't even hit her since she laid down real quick when one did connect.

Weird shit all around. At least they weren't black though.

if you ever watch video of a mass shooting or inside a club or something....most people run, but some people be lost as fuck....i've seen women just jump up and down in one place while bullets flying, flapping imaginary wings and shit

you see once ol boy got hit he couldnt even take in the fact his wife was gettin it....ran off and left her and said "he shot ME" multiple times, even after she had been hit more than him

if you ever watch video of a mass shooting or inside a club or something....most people run, but some people be lost as fuck....i've seen women just jump up and down in one place while bullets flying, flapping imaginary wings and shit

you see once ol boy got hit he couldnt even take in the fact his wife was gettin it....ran off and left her and said "he shot ME" multiple times, even after she had been hit more than him

I guess you right. Everyone's fight or flight reaction don't work right.

wow... pops them w a handgun then comes back w an ar (not a gun guy so that’s what I’m calling it) and finishes them... wow. That was disturbing but wow at how stupid those two were

I think the video and audio weren't in synch

Video was choppy and delayed

Back