Welcome To aBlackWeb

3-6 Mafia vs A Tribe Called Quest

Who U Got?

• Total voters

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
It's not even close imo, but who yall got?

I'm ready to battle and go to war with any of u mfs who think Tribe is better

tenor.gif

I’ve fucked with em both, but these two groups incomparable. Two different moods. Two different eras when they were at their prime. My tie breaker.. I never herd anyone outside the south say “insert 3-6 album name here” is a classic. Tribe first three albums at one point or another have been universally hailed as classic material. At the end of the day this is a regional argument & that’s where it’s gonna stay.

And I can’t take a group with a nigga name Crunchy Black that seriously.

Honestly i hadnt heard of a tribe called quest together growing up. I knew if q tip. But 36 is 36. Like they cant be accurately replicated.

I’ve fucked with em both, but these two groups incomparable. Two different moods. Two different eras when they were at their prime. My tie breaker.. I never herd anyone outside the south say “insert 3-6 album name here” is a classic. Tribe first three albums at one point or another have been universally hailed as classic material. At the end of the day this is a regional argument & that’s where it’s gonna stay.

And I can’t take a group with a nigga name Crunchy Black that seriously.

But Three 6 been influential AF this generation

But Three 6 been influential AF this generation

Of course there is. There’s been a lot of garbage shit cuz people tryin to copy Three 6. Ain’t nothin original. I give Three 6 credit in that regard.

Back