Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall got yall kees yall got yall gags and cackles

now its time for healing and reconciliation
View attachment 739963
You know what, you’re right.

I don’t really care about dude that much and I think my point has been well made. If I see the opportunity to get these jokes off though that’s something I can’t control, lol.

Like I said, if he comes back I’d continue to ignore him. I wouldn’t take every opportunity to destroy dude.

I’d just suggest he come back and address people a little more humbly next time though. And certainly don’t come back as a whole new person.

Wow, the cognitive dissonance, lol. Unless you’re self aware enough to include yourself as part of the everyone you mention.

You’ve done Vocaroo’s that you funneled through your homeboy after going at someone for days on end (and still provoke and insult today), lol.

I’m just pointing out duke’s hypocrisy. I had basically left him alone for a minute and if he came back would never address him unless he addressed me first (direct or indirectly).

listen up because youre starting to irk my nerve. i wasnt going to have the weirdo brigade make it seem like i wanted a crunchy dick in my inbox. so I sent some voice messages to control my own narrative because i know how you assholes like to gaslight women.

that pile on of me and hellczar went on for days because again, the majority of you seem to be unwell. there would be no way in hell I would be this invested in a nigga changing personalities like fitted caps on the INTERNET

and if dis got under your skin to the point youre sitting in a thread mad at women and god knows who else for still rocking with him, then he won

tf

Read through a bit of this threat. A lot of people on here seem way too personally invested in some fake internet shit.

That said, it is kinda amazing how much some people tried to reinvent themselves in the jump from the IC to ABW. *shrugs* That's the internet for you.

Nothing wrong with reinventing yourself.

Something is wrong with having 5 different personalities across two sites and act like you’re a different person each time lol

listen up because youre starting to irk my nerve. i wasnt going to have the weirdo brigade make it seem like i wanted a crunchy dick in my inbox. so I sent some voice messages to control my own narrative because i know how you assholes like to gaslight women.

that pile on of me and hellczar went on for days because again, the majority of you seem to be unwell. there would be no way in hell I would be this invested in a nigga changing personalities like fitted caps on the INTERNET

and if dis got under your skin to the point youre sitting in a thread mad at women and god knows who else for still rocking with him, then he won

tf
I’m not mad at you, lol. I’m just pointing out inconsistencies and hypocrisies. You seem very genuine so to see you rock with dude is strange to me, but it bothers me none.

Race, serious question. No bullshit. Do you think he was out of pocket for his blatant disrespect for infamous?

infamous isnt Black so I understand why he feels like he shouldnt be moderating a Black forum. (Like I said countless of times, A Black web needs to be a safe space for Black people and Black people only)

However, I actually like infamous so I dont share the same deep seeded apathy that dis has for him. Ill actually take him over the many uncle tom ass niggas that like their ear being tongue harassed by white men any day ! :tuh:

Infamous is the least problematic person on here imo

but I cant say if dis was right or wrong tho, wasnt my beef plus they seem to have a sordid history.

(you know Im probably the worst person to ask this question to 🥴🤣🤣)

Last edited:
I dont think the issue here is that Trillfate popped up at ABW. For that, he gets a handful of jokes and we move on.

The issue here is that Trillfate popped up here as a whole new person, again. Lmaoooo.

Couldnt have paid me to think Dis was Trillfate. Really thats how different he was this time.

Even when Infmous said it, I was like nah you bullshitting.

Until Trillfate admitted it, I wasnt gon buy it.

Cause thats how different this character of Disanthrope was from all his other characters.

Still have no issues with Dis/Trillfate. If he starts posting again, its whatever. I'm just joking on him like I would expect him to joke on me if I got caught bullshitting. Just harmless fun on my and most peoples end.

I just want to put that into context though.

Its not that we all like yo why Trillfate here? We all mostly just laughing at the fact that he here as someone completely different than his last 5 or so characters.

I dont think the issue here is that Trillfate popped up at ABW. For that, he gets a handful of jokes and we move on.

The issue here is that Trillfate popped up here as a whole new person, again. Lmaoooo.

Couldnt have paid me to think Dis was Trillfate. Really thats how different he was this time.

Even when Infmous said it, I was like nah you bullshitting.

Until Trillfate admitted it, I wasnt gon buy it.

Cause thats how different this character of Disanthrope was from all his other characters.

Still have no issues with Dis/Trillfate. If he starts posting again, its whatever. I'm just joking on him like I would expect him to joke on me if I got caught bullshitting. Just harmless fun on my and most peoples end.

I just want to put that into context though.

Its not that we all like yo why Trillfate here? We all mostly just laughing at the fact that he here as someone completely different than his last 5 or so characters.

I’m surprised he never hit you with a slur

I’m surprised he never hit you with a slur

Me and dude never had a back and forth disagreeing on anything.

If we did, im sure he would have.

Never to my face ofcourse. But thats a different topic and I dont want to go down that road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back