Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah I just never seen so many niggas mad @ someone over the internet. i could see if this nigga was a celebrity or politician but some random nigga yall barely know or never met?

the pile on is cawny
Nobody mad at him, lol. We just calling him out on his bullshit the same way he claims to call out everybody else.

Dish it but can’t take it I guess. That’s coward shit and shouldn’t be condoned from a strong black man that fights white supremacy on the daily.

Just admit, he’s not what he’s claimed to be. He’s all talk and no walk. The character @Disanthrope would never be this cowardly. The person behind the character, certainly is.

Dis shouldn't leave the site, just roll with the punches that will be thrown his way while throwing some right back. Did he say some shit that made people wanna punch him in the face, of course he did and the thing is we all have and we all moved past it and went about our business
If homie can roll with punches from those psychopaths, weirdos, regular, and hacker posters from the IC he most definitely can roll with the ABW. I'm honestly shocked my boy quit the internet over this little dust up tbh.

Nobody mad at him, lol. We just calling him out on his bullshit the same way he claims to call out everybody else.

Dish it but can’t take it I guess. That’s coward shit and shouldn’t be condoned from a strong black man that fights white supremacy on the daily.

Just admit, he’s not what he’s claimed to be. He’s all talk and no walk. The character @Disanthrope would never be this cowardly. The person behind the character, certainly is.

yall are grown men going in on a stranger for 4 days now

im starting to think everyone on this bih is mentally unstable

Nope

It is amazing that you'll read a months worth of pages that you're behind in the cookout thread but chose to skim pages in here that would've gave you the much needed context to join the discussion

Thanks for reminding me I need to get caught up on the Cookout thread.

Honestly though, most of what was posted in this thread was stuff I already knew.

So maybe that's why it doesn't really phase me.

nah I just never seen so many niggas mad @ someone over the internet. i could see if this nigga was a celebrity or politician but some random nigga yall barely know or never met?

the pile on is cawny

He's the one that thought it was smart to regularly insult and make comments about people's personal lives...so now it's his turn to get flamed up when his own personal shit gets exposed. It's really not deeper than that.

He's the one that thought it was smart to regularly insult and make comments about people's personal lives...so now it's his turn to get flamed up when his own personal shit gets exposed. It's really not deeper than that.

Sureeeeeeeeee

4 days of dragging someone seems pretty deep to me

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
yall are grown men going in on a stranger for 4 days now

im starting to think everyone on this bih is mentally unstable
Wow, the cognitive dissonance, lol. Unless you’re self aware enough to include yourself as part of the everyone you mention.

You’ve done Vocaroo’s that you funneled through your homeboy after going at someone for days on end (and still provoke and insult today), lol.

I’m just pointing out duke’s hypocrisy. I had basically left him alone for a minute and if he came back would never address him unless he addressed me first (direct or indirectly).

Thanks for reminding me I need to get caught up on the Cookout thread.

Honestly though, most of what was posted in this thread was stuff I already knew.

So maybe that's why it doesn't really phase me.
🤝🏾

Safe to say if he didn't start sending yall press releases through pm's this would've died long ago...so once again he's to blame for his own flaming going on this long. He ain't a victim at all

I didnt post shit he sent me for that very reason

Skipped around different parts of this thread.

No reason for this to have gone from 9 pages to 72 pages in 2 days.

I mean, I can understand if he didn't admit who he was...........but he acknowledged he was trillfate.

So, that should've been the end of it right there.

lol nigga no he gotta catch all the damn jokes like anybody else would if he had came back it woulda stopped like page 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back