Welcome To aBlackWeb

2xπŸ’Ž Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to make things slightly more serious but I see how ppl irl can say "free x" without any sense of irony knowing that x was a net negative on society. Being liked by ppl can really cloud their judgement on shit that's objectively wrong.

This is the internet example of that.

FREE DIS!!! HE AIN'T EEN DO NOTHIN!!

LOL

Skipped around different parts of this thread.

No reason for this to have gone from 9 pages to 72 pages in 2 days.

I mean, I can understand if he didn't admit who he was...........but he acknowledged he was trillfate.

So, that should've been the end of it right there.

I mean, I can understand if he didn't admit who he was...........but he acknowledged he was trillfate.

He never admitted that himself. He funneled that through @royalascension ’s press release.

As soon as he got outed that nigga got ghost.

How are you going to stand up to white supremacy and you can’t even stand on your own 2 on a got damn message board. Sending in women to fight for you and shit.

0E765FDB-2B14-4BDA-A464-0DF6AB22BF59.gif

You really need to get around the site more. You are missing a ton of context

You really need to get around the site more. You are missing a ton of context

I didn't read every page, but I read enough to understand what's going on.

Basically, people found out he was trillfate..........and they started going in on him for things he did when he was trillfate.

idk, it just doesn't seem that serious to me.

its even weirder when its coming from niggas with sticky past and shady internet dealings lmao like the majority have no room to talk πŸ₯΄

• Coon
Reactions: GNS
I didn't read every page, but I read enough to understand what's going on.

Basically, people found out he was trillfate..........and they started going in on him for things he did when he was trillfate.

idk, it just doesn't seem that serious to me.
Nope

It is amazing that you'll read a months worth of pages that you're behind in the cookout thread but chose to skim pages in here that would've gave you the much needed context to join the discussion

Dis shouldn't leave the site, just roll with the punches that will be thrown his way while throwing some right back. Did he say some shit that made people wanna punch him in the face, of course he did and the thing is we all have and we all moved past it and went about our business

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back