Welcome To aBlackWeb

2xđź’Ž Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I'll double down and say there should be no non black mods here

There should be no mods with immediate anglo DNA having authority over black people on ablackweb.com. Now pretend I'm wrong...
What does his particular ethnicity have to do with his ability to mod on this site.

Don't give me a word salad of nothing either. Answer the question directly.

What does HIS ethnicity have to do with HIS abilities to mod on THIS site?

Has he used his ethnicity to act unfairly to black members here.

Again, no word salad or nothing burgers. Answer those questions

My dude most of the time I tend to agree with you but this post is mad ignorant and deep down I know you know this aint right.

I am definitely for non-black mods. It's good to have different cultures and perspectives represented and there should be representation.
No.

Non blacks like Infamous tend to get too comfortable and disrespectful. Then when he gets checked he abuses his power and bans me TWICE basically because he can't fight.

I talk crazy shit to HellCzar after he provokes but he can't hit a button to shut me up, yet a latino can? Fuck that

What does his particular ethnicity have to do with his ability to mod on this site.

Don't give me a word salad of nothing either. Answer the question directly.

What does HIS ethnicity have to do with HIS abilities to mod on THIS site?

Has he used his ethnicity to act unfairly to black members here.

Again, no word salad or nothing burgers. Answer those questions
As a smut posting non black he had zero problem preventing the pro black poster from posting my usual pro black content because he couldn't care less

No.

Non blacks like Infamous tend to get too comfortable and disrespectful. Then when he gets checked he abuses his power and bans me TWICE basically because he can't fight.

I talk crazy shit to HellCzar after he provokes but he can't hit a button to shut me up, yet a latino can? Fuck that
I see what this about now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back