Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you do not like Mods, you have a diagnosis

They are sensitive when talking about their hobby or have different opinions

I had a discussion a while ago. I walked around with a can of beer and then the police stopped and asked me to throw it away. I had a discussion I thought I had my rights to drink it. As soon as I refuse, he starts threatening with detention.

😂😂

Last edited:
When you do not like Mods, you have a diagnosis

They are sensitive when talking about their hobby or have different opinions

I had a discussion a while ago. I walked around with a can of beer and then the police stopped and asked me to throw it away. I had a discussion I thought I had my rights to drink it. As soon as I refuse, he starts threatening with detention.

😂😂
I bet you thought the world was gonna come to an end those couple of weeks you couldn't make threads about Nas huh

I bet you thought the world was gonna come to an end those couple of weeks you couldn't make threads about Nas huh
salute-respect.gif

This thread is full of faux outrage and unnecessary shit like 5th was wronged or something lol

my outrage is legit. I didn't get a ballot. And he got instructions about ballots being sent to a private message in small print at the bottom of a thread.

I didn't even know to ask about a final ballot.His opening statement for the awards is....yall know how this go. No I didn't.....clearly.

I am a 1st time voter and feel some type of way my vote was never calculated.

Meanwhile a whole gang of mega posters got a ballot probably and purposely didn't look at it.

Maybe I need yt woman tears to get shit in order around her.

it_isn_t_fair-uid14882163777374-376x270.gif

my outrage is legit. I didn't get a ballot. And he got instructions about ballots being sent to a private message in small print at the bottom of a thread.

I didn't even know to ask about a final ballot.His opening statement for the awards is....yall know how this go. No I didn't.....clearly.

I am a 1st time voter and feel some type of way my vote was never calculated.

Meanwhile a whole gang of mega posters got a ballot probably and purposely didn't look at it.

Maybe I need yt woman tears to get shit in order around her.

View attachment 735303
Oh I didn’t know you didn’t get a PM

I apologize that your first go around was unsatisfactory 😞

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back