Welcome To aBlackWeb

2x💎 Worst Mod 2021- Plot Twist!! @Disanthrope Farewell Speech Narrated By Royal Freeman; Royal did not leave ABW after all

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, fair enough. I get your point.

But, I’m curious as to what makes him the WORST mod?

If the homie @Disanthrope don’t like a mod, at least he’ll go into detail and give examples.

He don’t throw stones and then hide his hands.

I wanna hear from the people who voted @5th Letter as the WORST mod and why…

Give some examples.
Where was you when deebo tried to choke me out in Smoke backyard? 🤔🤨

View attachment 733098

Lol 😆 AP like a call center agent who don't really help you but does their job
Lol..when I work IT they wanted us to say that at the end of all calls.

I would only say it if I resolved the issue cause that makes sense. So I get a coaching and dude is on my back about the review team listening to my calls and I only say it 30 percent of the time. I tell him it’s fucking condescending to say that shit if I didn’t resolve anything.

Long story short he makes it my goal to hit 50 percent. So I start saying it all the time…

here is a list of responses

“lol..my nigga is you playing wit me right now?”

“FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOU (click)”

“go suc yo moon’ma”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (click)”

“I’d like the number to corporate, cause this is some bullshit, you think I got time to be playing on the phone with you motherfuckers?”

“fucking nigger”

:hahaha:

See the source image

Lol..when I work IT they wanted us to say that at the end of all calls.

I would only say it if I resolved the issue cause that makes sense. So I get a coaching and dude is on my back about the review team listening to my calls and I only say it 30 percent of the time. I tell him it’s fucking condescending to say that shit if I didn’t resolve anything.

Long story short he makes it my goal to hit 50 percent. So I start saying it all the time…

here is a list of responses

“lol..my nigga is you playing wit me right now?”

“FUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOU (click)”

“go suc yo moon’ma”

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh (click)”

“I’d like the number to corporate, cause this is some bullshit, you think I got time to be playing on the phone with you motherfuckers?”

“fucking nigger”

:hahaha:
Where was this? Those responses were wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back