Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

Also if I’m the spurs I’m shutting wemby down after this game

I know he’s only out there for marketing anyways

This spurs team as a whole is horrible and you not gonna see stellar play from wemby partly because of it

Also once this weekend is over everybody starts to dip out anyways unless they HAVE to be there

This spurs team as a whole is horrible and you not gonna see stellar play from wemby partly because of it
LOL, Spurs team was actually playing great until Wemby showed up. He messes their whole flow up offensively. He has really affected Barlow's play too. It's all a learning process though, glad Wemby is playing better today.

LOL, Spurs team was actually playing great until Wemby showed up. He messes their whole flow up offensively. He has really affected Barlow's play too. It's all a learning process though, glad Wemby is playing better today.
I mainly mean lack of quality PG play

And yeah wemby still don’t know what to do with this group mainly lol

Atleast he’s having a better game

Branham has been putrid on both sides today. Wesley will make 1 good play and 2 bone headed plays right after. Barlow was solid outside of giving up some offensive rebounds.

Victor played solid, but still doesnt really fit with what this Summer league team is doing. They were humming in California without him and adding him kinda threw them off.

Overall a fun game and it was nice to see Victor shoot a bit better

Back