Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

I can never catch these BK summer league games but I'm hearing good things about Jalen Wilson and Noah showin the size BK gonna need. Need to find out our schedule.

Summer league was great
Wish I could sit near the floor every time I go to the game

Few things:

-Aaron Gordon is a big ass nigga

-Simons might be 6'1 we damn near the same height

-Beal ain't that tall either

-Jose Alvarado sat with the people, thought that was dope

-Keyonte George might be the steal of the draft. Young boy can hoop fr.

-Bucks need Beauchamp badly just to have some youth on the roster. He looked like he took another step into year 2 and was easily one of the best players there

-Wiseman and Duren isn't going to work. I don't dislike Wiseman but I feel like Detroit preferred Wiseman at SL when Duren is clearly the better player. I hope they don't prioritize Wiseman and stunt his development

-Emoni might be alright. His biggest thing will be shot selection and guarding his position.

-I see why players go the fuck off on fans. These mfers say anything nowadays. Felt like I was sitting in a virtual twitter feed everywhere I sat

For someone who wasn't particularly high on Cam Whitmore I think he's been pretty impressive in summer league so far

His rebounding and physicality have been the two things that probably stick out the most to me

Biggest thing for him is going to be the mental aspect of it and not getting frustrated when things are great

Glad he's going to have the time and space to develop and be brought along slowly in the G-Leage and then getting some minutes on the main roster once and awhile

Back