Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

Idk man don’t make me pull up your search history for keyonte George lol
yougotme-breaking-bad.gif

Clearly put the work in
Yea dude. Worked on his shot a lot. Was surprised when he made the three, was shocked when he made the pull up long 2.

Duren and Wiseman together in a starting lineup is not ideal, but if Duren has more to his game, it just might work.

Yea dude. Worked on his shot a lot. Was surprised when he made the three, was shocked when he made the pull up long 2.

Duren and Wiseman together in a starting lineup is not ideal, but if Duren has more to his game, it just might work.
I’m so out on wiseman lol (on this team anyways)

Another issue is ausar not having the ball enough with Ivey and Cade

I’m so out on wiseman lol (on this team anyways)

Another issue is ausar not having the ball enough with Ivey and Cade
I am not here yet. Wiseman has played well with the Pistons imo. U can clearly see the talent.

Ausur will be ok too. I have faith in the GOAT (Silas) to make it work.

I am not here yet. Wiseman has played well with the Pistons imo. U can clearly see the talent.

Ausur will be ok too. I have faith in the GOAT (Silas) to make it work.
No he has its just that there’s top many bigs/not enough perimeter shooting

Duren is their big of the future not wiseman

No he has its just that there’s top many bigs/not enough perimeter shooting

Duren is their big of the future not wiseman
LOL, u are still judging Wiseman has the 2nd pick in his draft class. Adjust your expectations. If he is able to hold on to a starting position this season and flourish in it (and stay healthy), i will be proud of him.

Yes, Duren is the future. Monty better not let Bagley and Stewart get in the way of Duren and Wiseman's development. I know he is a good coach, but i have always been a bit of a Monty skeptic (maybe that's just my Pelicans hate bleeding through). Ayton might be a bitch, but i dont think Monty handled that situation well at all and it pretty much cost him his job.

LOL, u are still judging Wiseman has the 2nd pick in his draft class. Adjust your expectations. If he is able to hold on to a starting position this season and flourish in it (and stay healthy), i will be proud of him.

Yes, Duren is the future. Monty better not let Bagley and Stewart get in the way of Duren and Wiseman's development. I know he is a good coach, but i have always been a bit of a Monty skeptic (maybe that's just my Pelicans hate bleeding through). Ayton might be a bitch, but i dont think Monty handled that situation well at all and it pretty much cost him his job.
I agree about Monty

But what I’m saying about wiseman doesn’t have anything to do with his draft position

I just don’t think he and Duren can coexist long term

Maybe if the pistons didn’t have Ivey /Cade/ausar surrounding them I would be more optimistic

Soooo because of that I need wiseman to get out of there at some point

And Duren should be playing as many starting C mins as he can but when you got bagley, Stewart, Bogdanovic, and Wiseman around it’s doing him a disservice a bit

I’m thinking about wiseman too in this. I compare this to when the nuggets had Jokic and Nurkic

Last edited:
I agree about Monty

But what I’m saying about wiseman doesn’t have anything to do with his draft position

Maybe if the pistons didn’t have Ivey /Cade/ausar surrounding them I would be more optimistic

And Duren should be playing as many starting C mins as he can but when you got bagley, Stewart, Bogdanovic, and Wiseman around it’s doing him a disservice a bit

I’m thinking about wiseman too in this. I compare this to when the nuggets had Jokic and Nurkic
I see where u are coming from, but I am ok with the Pistons seeing if it works this season. Can reevaluate after that.

I see where u are coming from, but I am ok with the Pistons seeing if it works this season. Can reevaluate after that.
I was gonna say this but changed my mind

I was gonna say but at the same time there’s no real urgency because the pistons aren’t playing to really contend anyways so it’s not like it’s a dire issue

Again though I like to get ahead of things before you have to worry about it

I agree about Monty

I feel where you’re coming from with this post also. I get what Detroit is trying to do though. They are amassing as much young interesting Talent as they can and will let them compete and then pick from that. I agree with your mindset that having a lot of young guys who play the same position kinda does them all a disservice, if not handled correctly.

They definitely need shooting badly, but maybe they can use some of the young guys as trade bait to slowly round out the roster also. I guess they feel that they aren’t good enough to pass up any player, no matter what position they play because ultimately they need talent.

I feel where you’re coming from with this post also. I get what Detroit is trying to do though. They are amassing as much young interesting Talent as they can and will let them compete and then pick from that. I agree with your mindset that having a lot of young guys who play the same position kinda does them all a disservice, if not handled correctly.

They definitely need shooting badly, but maybe they can use some of the young guys as trade bait to slowly round out the roster also. I guess they feel that they aren’t good enough to pass up any player, no matter what position they play because ultimately they need talent.
Yeah I mean I get it

It boils down to the type of person you are and what you prefer

I get amassing as much young talent as you can and not worrying about fit as you can just tune things and sell off assets to get the right pieces

But haven’t the pistons fans suffered enough? Without a doubt the most joyless experience to watch the past 4 years

Back