Welcome To aBlackWeb

2k24 NBA Summer League

I said he sucked because in addition to the non aggression/bad shooting he had 9 fouls and only 2 assists

I already know he’s a good defender and playmaker so i focused on everything else when saying he sucked

I like Sidy potentially now that he slid in the draft but homie needs to learn to develop a shot badly

he gonna go from the Ignite to the Austin Spurs

Can’t argue with anything you posted above. He is definitely going to log a lot of minutes in Austin this season.

Can’t argue with anything you posted above. He is definitely going to log a lot of minutes in Austin this season.
And personally idc if Sidy can’t shoot as his defense is already great enough to play day 1

But I don’t think your team is structured in a way right now to allow that

They got a ton of young talent.

Presti has done a so good job, but now he is going to need to figure out who to keep and who to let walk due to salary cap issues.
Atp there’s too many players on the roster

I’m looking at tre mann and seeing how he gonna improve over time but you also have Aaron wiggins and Cason wallace and this is all for bench roles

Jordan Walsh after a season of getting stronger is going to be pretty scary defensively since he’s already good

Back